Pulse Rifle Score !

Knightmare

Sr Member
D0C6C027-2521-4F7C-A7F0-3F0A90DA779B_1_201_a.jpeg

Yes I am not ashamed to say I am trooping around with it :) Have a great weekend guys . Best Hobby ever !!!

Last edited:
Very cool! Legit Brown Bess?

Weird - as soon as I saw the gun on the jacket, my immediate thought was a Pulse Rifle with white housing and silver barrel, used by Colonial Marines, donning all-white parkas in an arctic-type environment.

Very cool! Legit Brown Bess?

Weird - as soon as I saw the gun on the jacket, my immediate thought was a Pulse Rifle with white housing and silver barrel, used by Colonial Marines, donning all-white parkas in an arctic-type environment.
Yup BB all they way ! You got me thinking now to lol .

Makes sense that Colonial Marines need to fight in all environs...

And the PR would look cool done in white, black, and silver...

What's the heritage with your PR? I have an Evike at home...
Its a custom made rifle . The airsoft looks really fun . I wanted the screen accuracy with this one . But I really like it in the OD Green as it looks like that was the color in the film. so I am having one made in that color also . Yes I have a problem but it feels right lol

Last edited:
Its a custom made rifle . The airsoft looks really fun . I wanted the screen accuracy with this one . But I really like it in the OD Green as it looks like that was the color in the film. so I am having one made in that color also . Yes I have a problem but it feels right lol

Killing myself for not getting the Nerf (or three of them).

At that cost, its affordable to do all you want:
--Brown Bess
--Olive Drab
--Black
--White

Ok cool, ta. Was wondering if you'd name the maker (in case others are interested in contacting him/her). No dramas if you don't want to do that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back