pulse rifle pressure switch help needed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

judgedredd

Sr Member
Hi i am trying to get my pulse rifle finished and i need some sort of mechanism so that when i push the mag in to bottom of PR 2 copper contacts on the mag press against metal pins to get a good contact basically my poswer supply is in magazine,any off the shelf ideas?
I am in UK :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

judgedredd

Sr Member
i want it to look neat with like small metal studs coming out i made something with springs before and turned some end pieces but i want something morw like small pistons that i can add a wire too i just wondered if anyone could think of soething that mike be adaptable like a momentary switch but long and thin. :)

um.... springs?

ReproMan

3.5mm headphone jack and socket? i know it doesnt quite fit your descripion but would work as a switch/connector its self