Pulse Rifle manuals...

Unless someone has had a different experience I've never had a reply from Derek B from the email addresses on that site - sent several over the last couple of years. :(

If it is active I apologise & would like a manual myself. :)

The Aliens Technical Manual has some info. of course, but not really traditional US Marines 'Technical Manual' style.

Originally posted by Spheric Thor@Mar 19 2006, 11:42 PM
Follow this link:

Derrick Baena Website
[snapback]1209070[/snapback]​
You know, I went to that site... but I thought it was more like a reference-thing than anything else. Like Blad, I sent an e-mail... never got a response. Although it HAS only been a couple of days.

A few weeks ago, on March 3, I sent an e-mail through the link on Derrick's site in order to inquire about ordering a manual. The e-mail address seems to have been good, as my message was not returned to me. But I have not yet received any response from Derrick. :(

I might be thinking of someone else, but wasn't he deployed to Iraq?

I guess I got lucky. I got a manual from him a few years ago. It's a pretty nice piece of work...

I used that email to ask him about his pulse rifle shrouds maybe a year ago, got one short reply and nothing else after it. I got the distinct impression he just isn't interested in props anymore.

Originally posted by tommin@Mar 24 2006, 03:10 AM
Dare I mention a second edition print?  :confused
[snapback]1212112[/snapback]​

I was thinking the same thing. If noone's heard from this guy in years, there has to be some sort of statute of limitations that would allow others to pick up this project.

I say, if it really has been as long as people say (since they've heard from him last), that we start looking in to a reprinting.

But maybe that's just me.

-Fred

Originally posted by Gigatron+Mar 23 2006, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gigatron @ Mar 23 2006, 09:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-tommin
@Mar 24 2006, 03:10 AM
Dare I mention a second edition print?  :confused
[snapback]1212112[/snapback]​

I was thinking the same thing. If noone's heard from this guy in years, there has to be some sort of statute of limitations that would allow others to pick up this project.

I say, if it really has been as long as people say (since they've heard from him last), that we start looking in to a reprinting.

But maybe that's just me.

-Fred
[snapback]1212132[/snapback]​
[/b]

I have access to the materials and recources to do this sort of job. I also have a special passion for the subject matter. As a frequent purchaser of college books, I've seen things many people wouldn't believe...

In any event, there are several illustrations that I and another rpf member has produced on a limited scale. Reproductions of those would not be appreciated at this time. There is a great level of understanding with a project such as this. I dunno... searching for that ten foot pole right now...

If there's any plans on re-releasing the PR manuals, I'd love one. But since DB hasn't been heard from, I'd have to count on someone willing to sell their copy... which would probably never happen.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back