Pulse rifle BB firing Replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RCnut

Heres a pulse rifle I made a few years ago, I got hold of a chinese thompson and built the parts around it. I made a few improvments along the way as in the strap attachment on the front. Welded steel triangle part and the stock was welded dexion with a plastic butt. It served me well during my skermishing days. I also made a deeper mag holder for a hi cap mag. Also it doesnt creek when you handle it. the master was made in 6mm styrene sheet then cast in resin. I've been thinking of doing a fibreglass shroud but in truth the resin seems to me well up to the job.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RCnut

Thanks, I got the resin from a company called Amber composits. I'm still tempted to do a GRP one just for the heck of it. To be honest theres a lot of clean up to do but once its done it wraps round a thompson very nicely. One other point, I did one for a friend of mine who provided a TM thompson, In my humble opinion the clone was a mite tougher, the clone had extra little wedges here and there. having said that i did have to upgrade my gearbox from the get go.

RCnut

I've never weighed it but put it this way, I wouldnt want to go all day without the shoulder strap.

Pic is of a static and a working one.