Pulp Fiction

Re: Big Kahuna Burger Bag

what? that doesnt answer my question dude. lol.
It answers the question of where you need to post your question. A "Pulp Fiction" thread already exists in this sub-forum, so instead of creating a new thread, you can simply post in the existing one, and the members will answer.

Re: Big Kahuna Burger Bag

what? that doesnt answer my question dude. lol.

I made a bag a few years ago using a take out bag from a local place here called "Koo Koo Roo". It was pretty close:

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

Screen Used Bag:

Kahuna1.jpg

MOD EDIT: Please do not post ebay links, thanks.
New Ucsc Banana Slugs T Shirt Santa Cruz Pulp Fiction John Travolta | eBay[/url] Here's the shirt Vincent wore in the end of Pulp fiction. Screenshot from movie: jules-t-shirt.jpg

Since this thread seems to be half-revived, does anybody still have the Jack Rabbit Slim's menu scans? I'm finishing off a few projects for my wife's 30th birthday party, and that would really help.

Hmmm.. I don't know why the menu disappeared?

It looks like Pitbull beat me to it!

If need be, I can rescan the menu. I'm pretty sure that's the same one I posted though.

I have worked on the cigarette box today, let me know what you think of it? Is there anything I should revise? Also if you want the file just shoot me a pm, the file is quite big ^^

RED.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I have worked on the cigarette box today, let me know what you think of it? Is there anything I should revise? Also if you want the file just shoot me a pm, the file is quite big ^^

RED.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back