pugman stormtrooper stunt blaster

indignate

HI Everyone

I found this photo in this forum I think, while researching the stunt stortroopers blasters. Can anyone explain me why the blaster above is original, and the one below is a replica?

1239682989_3ab783_7775e6e3e8d64379aad2592fdad63c13(2).jpg.4191ae980f58887ddaa31a728f5d2beb.jpg...jpg

The original stunt blasters were cast resin, and he has/had one of these. He then made a mold of that original and offered castings. So the replica is really a first generation casting of the original.

That I cannot answer. I don’t know anything much about his blaster or what ‘tells’ he may have added. I only know that he offered castings at one time.

I think you can only get one from RS if you get a full commission esb stormtrooper suit. I have a real sterling for ANH and a real MGC for ROTJ. I wish I had an ESB cast.

I think you can only get one from RS if you get a full commission esb stormtrooper suit. I have a real sterling for ANH and a real MGC for ROTJ. I wish I had an ESB cast.
They used to offer them solo back then. The one I have was exactly the one RS used on their old website for the description of this blaster. You can try finding someone getting an ESB commission and get the blaster from him, a friend did that last year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back