public videos

newpred

whos all got vids of themselves out in their costumes on any given day. I like watching those its funny how people react and i myself cant wait till im able to do it.

whos all got vids of themselves out in their costumes on any given day. I like watching those its funny how people react and i myself cant wait till im able to do it.

Visit Youtube & type in Predator Suits in the search bar, you'll get a whole-lotta' results, most of them are Shane's (Predmaniac) videos too, lol.

Here are two videos of myself in the CONvergence 2010 Masquerade, where I won Best In Show:
Video taken from the audience
The backstage bootleg

There are several of us in the Dragon*Con 2010 parade. We were right in the front, just after the parade banner, color guard, and US Colonial Marines. Check out:
manchu19's video
AtlDamos58's video
diabloogre911's video -- although I don't remember why I stopped to talk to Estelle at 1:37
dtwilight1's video
GuysAmanda's video
BH0060's video

And finally, here's a video of emptying out my feet after the hunt. As a bonus, I do a Vince Offer ShamWow parody at the end.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back