Public Service Announcement- All Builders Read

SgtFang

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a live auction and I'm probably going to get a PM about this tomorrow, but someone with money and molding skills REALLY needs to win this thing!
icon_biggrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3364309003&category=790

Somehow, some way, I WILL buy one!

-Sarge

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
phase pistol wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Kee Rap!
icon_eek.gif

- Karl
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Hehe, I wonder how many and what size ducted fans it would take to get that thing (waves hand jedi-style- "or copies thereof...) into the air?
icon_lol.gif

-Sarge

SSRN Seaview wrote:
Any guess's on the final price for this prop? I would love to bid on it as it is a Space Shuttle with an attitude.

Ehh, if I try to guess the final price, it'll just depress me.
icon_frown.gif

Hey, did you see the 18' HERO Seaview is up in Profiles in History's new catalog?

-Sarge

>>>Hey, did you see the 18' HERO Seaview is up in Profiles in History's new catalog?<<

Yes I did and I regret all the fool purchases I've ever made in my life. Adding them all up probably would have netted enough to bid on that monster.

Oh-wll, I still have my 80" and 57" DeBoer's Seaview kits to keep me busy.

Bee-utiful model, but dang, 8 feet long...

Shipping alone would be $700 to my zip code. Nearly cheaper to drive to CA from Florida and drive back with it.

Ivanhotep wrote:
Bee-utiful model, but dang, 8 feet long...

Shipping alone would be $700 to my zip code. Nearly cheaper to drive to CA from Florida and drive back with it.

If I remember correctly, the shuttle itself is "only" about 6'. 2' of the total length is that mounting rod/pipe sticking out the back.

I wonder how much chopping and Bondo it would take to make one of these out of the big 1/72 Revell shuttles?

-Sarge

Hehehe I've seen this in person several times, they've had it on display at MGM for awhile now. They must be getting ready to move some stuff around if they're looking at getting rid of it....

If anyone here wins it I can help with working out shipping arrangements possibly... I'm also a cast member for mickey(part-time) so I can look in on it if needed as well.

Just a thought....

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back