PT Greek, P1 Stunt Bio Paint Up

lordderak

Hey Guys and Gals

This is my first Bio paintup and its the P1 stunt bio i just got from George....
Ive never painted a bio in my life and im gonna be taking on this one..lol

First thing i did, was dremmel out all the imperfections and the eye sockets to make it as smooth as possible.
The bio has some flaws as George has already said numerous times, but for a bio with this heritage it can be forgiven.

I then washed the bio with soapy water and dried in in the midday sun, then came a coat of Grey primer and another when that dried.

I then went over it with Matt black paint, i probably didnt need the primer at all...lol but layers are the key when getting the P1 right...

Thats all i have for now

Some new pics added

dunno where to go from here...help

fits like a dream onto manders P1 too

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

Nice ..cant wait to see it finished ..can you believe, I havent even made myself one...that is why Im excited to see these paintups

Looking forward to see this paint up :lol:

Looking at the KJP1 I painted for you - how does the shape and size compare to Georges? I'm thinking they should be VERY close in size and shape since they share the same lineage.

They look pretty close ..Jaime's may be a wee bit smaller ..it had been cast a couple of times to get his final versions so there would be some shrinkage

Thanks Damon

Ah i dunno, i think its a bit too dark, but it was my first effort...I cant seem to get the silver blend right
any idea what was used on the screen bio...long shot lol

From what I have heard and seen...lots of layers and weathering. You did just fine for your first bio...practice makes perfect my friend.

any idea what was used on the screen bio...long shot lol
ahahahahaha, someone wants to know what the original was...lolz. Sorry man, couldn't resist. As Damon said, just throw layer after layer at it. Once you reach about 15, it should look pretty decent. Good effort though, especially for a first!

ahahahahaha, someone wants to know what the original was...lolz. Sorry man, couldn't resist. As Damon said, just throw layer after layer at it. Once you reach about 15, it should look pretty decent. Good effort though, especially for a first!

Lol...im not the first to ask that question then i take it?
Yeah, thanks for the advice Paul, i do take all of it onboard.
The last pic, is as light as it should be i think, but then i went overboard with the shading, its a dead ringer for the sideshow paintup on the scar bio, so i must have gone wrong somewhere..lol

I would say you could break up the shading a little, make it look a little more random, and that will make it look a lot better. The uniformity is all that's holding it back a little right now.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back