PROTOTROOPER Display THEY ARE HERE

Clutch

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are pics of the sculpt. A nameplate will be included with each kit. We are in the final phases of casting. The base will be a hollow clear blue resin so it can be lit from within.
trooperbase1z.jpg
trooperbase2z.jpg

Last edited:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PredatrHuntr @ Apr 30 2006, 11:28 AM) [snapback]1235895[/snapback]</div>
All very cool helmets - good job.
[/b]

Very cool. I was just thinking about these the other night. Glad to see you have made progress.
I can't wait to see the finished product.

Got the castings today. I am very impressed with the outcome. I'll have more info soon. The aerators are seperate pieces. The base has slots sculpted into it, so that when you light it from inside, they will glow.
headd1z.jpg

headd2z.jpg

headd3z.jpg

headd4z.jpg

Last edited:
Looking really great. Just wish I had some money right now.

I'm just wondering... how was that incredibly smooth and sharp finish achieved on the sculpts? That's imo very impressive work. :thumbsup

here I am, bumping a necro thread. I just got one of those fine kits from clutch about two weeks ago, it was a "fixer upper" with a broken base and missing mic tip, but I'm now done with it and it's sooo neat, I just had to post it here:

protodisplay4.jpg

The pic next to it is just a test print of what I want to put next to the display in a frame, so people will get it ;)

Those look incredible! Wish I'd jumped on them when Clutch offered them. Although it might be worth looking.

Your paint job on them is excellent. And I love the idea of the artwork framed next to the helmets. Looking forward to seeing it all together.

Ted.

Ah, good ol´ Erfurt 52 Rauhfaser wallpaper :lol I immediately knew that it´s got to be someone from Germany :p
But yeah, those look great! I contemplated getting a set for myself, but alas, time and too many unfinished projects...

Last edited:
Looks awesome! There are no more. Unless they are being knocked off in Thailand somewhere... :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back