Proton Pack electronics - adding a sound kit to a Prop Forge light kit?

Filandrius

Sr Member
I finished my GB1 proton pack back in 2015. I installed a light kit (Prop-forge 1.0) back then but I didn’t install sound, mostly because a plug and play option didn’t exist for that light kit.

I’m sure someone out there already did this, add sound to a Prop-forge proton pack light kit. If anyone could just point me in the right direction, what I would need to buy and do to add sound to my pack, I would be eternally grateful.

Last edited:
Have you check out gbfans.com yet? there are some tutorials. I’m kinda in the same boat. Hooking up separate pieces that’s don’t go together.

After seeing Afterlife, I need sounds in my pack, bad. Anyone added sounds to a Prop Forge light kit? Any help would be appreciated!

In fact I think I figured it out but I still have a question, even with the instructions. I would be going with a GBfans sound kit but I’m not sure in which order to install the boards: battery-sound board-thrower board, or battery-thrower board-sound board? I know that the pack board comes last, but I don’t want to blow everything when I turn it on. Or is that even a risk? Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back