Proton Pack electronics - adding a sound kit to a Prop Forge light kit?

Filandrius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finished my GB1 proton pack back in 2015. I installed a light kit (Prop-forge 1.0) back then but I didn’t install sound, mostly because a plug and play option didn’t exist for that light kit.

I’m sure someone out there already did this, add sound to a Prop-forge proton pack light kit. If anyone could just point me in the right direction, what I would need to buy and do to add sound to my pack, I would be eternally grateful.

Last edited:

iKillGiants

Have you check out gbfans.com yet? there are some tutorials. I’m kinda in the same boat. Hooking up separate pieces that’s don’t go together.

Filandrius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After seeing Afterlife, I need sounds in my pack, bad. Anyone added sounds to a Prop Forge light kit? Any help would be appreciated!

Filandrius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In fact I think I figured it out but I still have a question, even with the instructions. I would be going with a GBfans sound kit but I’m not sure in which order to install the boards: battery-sound board-thrower board, or battery-thrower board-sound board? I know that the pack board comes last, but I don’t want to blow everything when I turn it on. Or is that even a risk? Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.