pros aide....still a mysetry....HELP!

I have never used any special cleaner o_O warm soapy water in between ink changes, and after, then the occasionaly WD40 lol.

:p

the paints i use are enamels and solvents,water does not even touch this stuff,doesnt mix so it congeles so only special cleaners and thinners work,luckly it sounds like ill be using water based acrylics for this so that makes cleaning up easy!phew!

WD40 is once in a blue moon, then i run soapy water through it again before i use, followed by clean water, its only a quick process, and i normally only strip down my airbrush when i feel the trigger stops being uber smooth or i have trouble with flow.

WD40 is once in a blue moon, then i run soapy water through it again before i use, followed by clean water, its only a quick process, and i normally only strip down my airbrush when i feel the trigger stops being uber smooth or i have trouble with flow.

that might solve a problem for me,yeah i find my trigger is sticking at the moment and takes a while to come back but it look clean and paint free wd40 may be the answer!good stuff

when i strip it down i take it completely apart then leave it soak in HOT soapy water, rinse and repeat several times, that usually free up the gunk inside, and i can pick out any loose crap with a needle.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back