**PropStore Special Announcement?

Well. 400 pieces from the collection of Rick Baker.
Have to say that was quite cooler than a Edge of tomorrow auction :)

Anyone got any dream pieces that could show up at this auction?

wait.... is it confirmed to be rick baker, or were you listing your hopes and dreams?
I just went to their site but I do not see the big reveal posted. That would be Rad!!!

or has a Rick baker auction already transpired and you were recalling it? id be bummed

Last edited:
wait.... is it confirmed to be rick baker, or were you listing your hopes and dreams?
I just went to their site but I do not see the big reveal posted. That would be Rad!!!

or has a Rick baker auction already transpired and you were recalling it? id be bummed

It is Rick Baker. We are all going to be broke.

I wonder if they anticipated other sites running with this info first. As of 10mins ago they had yet to post it on their site. I'd LOVE to own something from his work.. I know im not in the majority but Wolfman had great make-up.

Well there goes my Star Wars Celebration spending money. I wonder if there will be anything that goes back to American werewolf in London, or Star Wars?

Hi all, please note this is a NO RESERVE auction meaning everything will start at $5. We fully expect for items to sell at a whole range of price points in this sale...keep an eye on things you like!

There is a special sale preview this weekend at Monsterpalooza in Burbank, come by and say hello...

Best,
Brandon

"NO RESERVE auction meaning everything will start at $5"
This really is going to be something else. Seeing what's already laid out on the tables there is some amazing items. Broke is going to be another whole other level, but loving it.

Whilst I appreciate the idea of Mikey selling for $5.00 only a nimrod would actually think that was the case.

i would prefer that fans were let down easily because people realise the stuff on display at minsterpakooza is the best stuff

of course smaller less popular stuff will sell reasonably.

bid early! The enders auction proved that. Stint gun last week $205... Today $2200. Nuff said

This will be epic. :popcorn

Pitty I don't have an epic bank account. Oh well back to replicas then. :(

Ben

I was lucky enough to score 2 outstanding pieces. i am still dazed that I managed to...:) img01 (2).jpgscreen-shot-2015-05-24-at-10-49-22-am-1.jpg

Congrats! Those are awesome pieces im sure you're beside yourself. I got the tombstone and skull that will make for great Halloween decor and conversation piece. Not a huge item but glad to come away with something from Rick bakers cinevation studio.

I took a long lunch and popped in for an hour or so. I didn't have my heart set on anything, but it was cool to attend my first live auction. The gentleman sitting next to me probably spent $25k in under 10 mins on all the Harry and the Hendersons stuff. Without a sweat!

IMG_2783.JPGIMG_2784.JPGIMG_2787.JPGIMG_2788.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2783.JPG
    IMG_2783.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 61
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 60
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back