Propstore featuring original Batman Returns props at Batman/Batman Returns Screening

Re: Propstore featuring original Batman Returns props at Batman/Batman Returns Screen

Did anyone go or take any pics?? Pics of Michael Keaton’s screen worn costume from Batman Returns as well as a Batmobile maquette, and other displays would be awesome!

Re: Propstore featuring original Batman Returns props at Batman/Batman Returns Screen

Some great pics !!! That Keaton costume is just a dream piece.

I was there! I have to say that seeing the suit up close is so cool!. I've worked with the Begins and TDK suits, but the tim burton films defined my childhood.

Thanks for having them out!

I was there! I have to say that seeing the suit up close is so cool!. I've worked with the Begins and TDK suits, but the tim burton films defined my childhood.

Thanks for having them out!

I'd love to see it in person - the Burton design absolutly defined my childhood too. I actually still have this poster framed (though it's hidden behind another one nowadays):

images

I don't use facebook (at all) so am I missing something in only seeing this pic of the suit?

304707_264987583534582_104664682900207_886621_1783723219_n.jpg

I always felt tim burton captured the real batman as opossed to the ones that followed him they seemed more hokie

Man I love that suit, would love to one day own one that keaton wore...one can dream!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back