Propstore.com

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone here purchased items from propstore.com? I was thinking about making a purchase, but they don't give you any idea (at least not that I could find) what shipping & handling will run. I realize it would be different for every piece, but before I go deciding to buy I'd like to have a rough idea on the additional costs.

I guess my question is: if anyone here has bought from them, are the shipping costs reasonable?

Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by Nexus6@Jan 11 2006, 03:15 PM
Has anyone here purchased items from propstore.com? I was thinking about making a purchase, but they don't give you any idea (at least not that I could find) what shipping & handling will run. I realize it would be different for every piece, but before I go deciding to buy I'd like to have a rough idea on the additional costs.

I guess my question is: if anyone here has bought from them, are the shipping costs reasonable?

Thanks in advance...
[snapback]1156165[/snapback]​
They are the best.. FAST and shipping is inexpensive...well...it all depends on what you buy

I've bought twice from them, they are 100% dedicated to getting the piece to you in perfect nick. If the piece is high value they may well ship it free. Give em a mail and ask.

SAS

Propstore is tops. Reasonable shipping and the best customer service. They recently sent me a very delicate, screen-used prop which was badly damaged in transit. I just sent them a couple of photos of the damage and they were able to send a replacement, express shipment at no cost. Can't recommend them enough.

I'll echo the sentiments here.

They are the best of the best and shipping's always reasonable and items are very well packed.

Tom

Propstore of LONDON, right?

I personally consider them the premier source for screen-used props.
--Great CS
--Good with shipping
--CoA provided
--Price is set; no dilly-dallying around with auctions
--They'll send you a Christmas card.

I've heard zero negative things about this company. Probably one of the best Customer Service records I've heard of to be honest. A buddy of mine does lots of business with Propstore.

Dave :)

they are excellent i ordered some props yesterday and they arrived today how about that for service:)

I belive you live close :eek or it say allot about the shipping company :D
But also that they in fact botherd to ship the same day :p

Originally posted by Jmtwo@Jan 11 2006, 12:22 PM
Propstore is tops. Reasonable shipping  and the best customer service. They recently sent me a very delicate, screen-used prop which was badly damaged in transit.  I just sent them a couple of photos of the damage and they were able to send a replacement, express shipment at no cost.  Can't recommend them enough.
[snapback]1156304[/snapback]​

Huh? Luckily they just has another screen used one laying around? Don't know if alot of items they have have spares... BUT, that was very nice of them to do (and probably wasn't their fault anyways). gotta like that kind of Customer Service.

Originally posted by TK171@Jan 11 2006, 02:57 PM
Huh? Luckily they just has another screen used one laying around? Don't know if alot of items they have have spares... BUT, that was very nice of them to do (and probably wasn't their fault anyways). gotta like that kind of Customer Service.
[snapback]1156540[/snapback]​

There were several of the items seen on screen at once so I imagine they had a few. But they could have said "file for the insurance" and left it at that.

Bought my screen-used The Princess Bride pike from them. Used their payment plan option and they were amazing to work with. Truly, one of the best online transactions I've ever done...

Hey everyone, very nice to hear what you all think of Propstore, Stephen and Tim are very good friends of mine, I first met Stephen 13 years ago when I was running the Alien War London and he is just the best person to speak to, he has a huge love for props and believes they should be classed as an art form and preserved.

:)

Doug

Just did an order with them recently. Very happy with everything I received. No problems to deal with. If you have a question on shipping, just send them an e-mail.

My views are the same as everyone elses here.

They are professional and courteous, if I didn't have to worry about Australian Customs, I'd be buying alot more from them.

Cheers,

Kraig

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back