"props" to Streetjudge79- Daywalker torso

ave4uevoli

Sr Member
Dear all,

Just wanted to give props to Steve (streetjudge79) for painting up my Howard S Blade bust. The paintjob is great, and communication is amazing- He made sure to send me pictures and made sure that I was happy with it before he sent it to me. I asked him to add more tattoos in the back and they came out wonderfully.

I'm attempted to put together a half torso of Blade - I didn't get the mannequins yet so I have everything standing on a tripod.

But you guys get the idea - Thanks Steve!

CIMG0558.jpg

CIMG0555.jpg

CIMG0552.jpg

CIMG0515.jpg

CIMG0508.jpg

That's an awesome bust...Congrats on that!
Steve does Beautful Paint work!
Be sure to post more pics when you get that torso complete.

Joe

Wow this was a blast from the past! Yup, this was one of my first lifesized busts. Sometime ago I had a crazy idea, after seeing all the experts here making 1:1 busts, that I would take them and make full sized displays out of them. They started out simple, and then after spending more and more time on the RPF I realized that my displays weren't accurate enough. So now, they're in a constant state of upgrading.

This is an older thread. Since then I managed to get my hands on a blade II replica vest, and a blade III screenused suit- pics of all three blade costumes can be found here.
http://www.therpf.com/f45/lifesize-blade-trinity-torso-1-1-screenused-suit-last-post-pic-all-three-togeth-60583/

...and of course my full collection which has changed dramatically since even the above thread can be found here: Since 2009 I upgraded my blade II display to include screenused pants, undershirt and a bunch of other things that escape me at the time.... oo.. weapons too.
http://www.therpf.com/f9/collection-showoff-taking-break-hah-who-am-i-kidding-83680/

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back