Prop Weapons We See For Only A Second Or So.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Krel @ Nov 6 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1352025[/snapback]</div>
The pistols in "The adventures of Pluto Nash". The only ones that you anything near a close look at are the one Pluto sets up, aimed at the enterence to the Perfect Vacumn bar, and the one held at the woman's head at the end. Most look to be either Berettas, or Taurus pistols, but I also recognized Rugers, and Vecktors.

David.
[/b]

One of these?

pnash2.jpg

The Remote Sentry guns from ALIENS. I loved watching the LED counters running low during the attack. Now that was suspense.. Pretty sure they were souped up MG-42's or MG3's. 1200 RPM.. Vasquez's smart gun was one for sure. I like the motorcycle swingarms mounted on the smartguns barrel. I picked those out right away.

I still have all the molds for the guns ( 9 models) and a couple of hero stunt guns in my collection. I just have no time to do anything about it... Life just goes by way too fast.... :(

BTW The blue & silver gun is the robot gun. The shark gun (blue rapid fire gun) is much bigger, I have that one as well...

I dug that one too.

Here's what they started with:
Ballistic4GamersLightgunLSideViewj.jpg

Playstation Lightgun - marketed as a 'Ballistic 4Gamers' lightgun. See also 'Logic3 Predator 2' and 'Super Scope' if you wanna track one down. :) Just make sure it has that 'scope rail' along the top (it just clips on).

See here for a few grabs: http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/Coz_...0Who%20Boltgun/

Oh, and it has also made a cameo appearance in Torchwood episode 9 'Random Shoes':

TorchwoodBoltgunJ.jpg

:D

Coz.

I don't have any better caps of it ATM, but for some reason i like the gun that the mangalore uses at the spaceport in the fifth element

mangaloregun2.jpg

I'm gonna throw in that rather elaborate nagamaki from Conan the Barbarian. It's in the scene when he's training with that odachi looking sword and his trainer hands this thing to another guy before jumping down to correct Arnold's stance or something. It was a very nice piece, too bad it's only seen for about a second and a half.

Seth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(metamorphic @ Jan 26 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]1405476[/snapback]</div>
I still have all the molds for the guns ( 9 models) and a couple of hero stunt guns in my collection. I just have no time to do anything about it... Life just goes by way too fast.... :(

BTW The blue & silver gun is the robot gun. The shark gun (blue rapid fire gun) is much bigger, I have that one as well...
[/b]

I never got my Pluto nash gun from that contest about 3 years ago I guess my money order never arivved I still want that gun :confused

Mace Windu's lightsaber in TPM. You see half of it for a split second, then he gets a different one in AOTC and ROTS. I liked the design of the TPM one the best.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CeSquared @ Jan 27 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]1405955[/snapback]</div>
Mace Windu's lightsaber in TPM. You see half of it for a split second, then he gets a different one in AOTC and ROTS. I liked the design of the TPM one the best.
[/b]

Yes, that's the "******* Maul" as they call it. :lol

It's really half of Maul's saber with the emitter end inverted.

Several other jedis had this saber, some with brassed accents, some like Plo Koon's with blue:

plony4.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amanaman @ Jan 27 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1406028[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CeSquared @ Jan 27 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]1405955[/snapback]
[/b]

Yes, that's the "******* Maul" as they call it. :lol

It's really half of Maul's saber with the emitter end inverted.

Several other jedis had this saber, some with brassed accents, some like Plo Koon's with blue:

plony4.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Actually, this is the one I was referring to. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back