Prop "Tales from the Crypt" book I made...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are Photos of the completed "Tales from the Crypt" Prop book...

I built it from a Fake book/storage box I bought at Michael's Art supply store for $10.00 then I created the Logo by hand, molded it, made a casting. and glued the Logo to the front, the bumpy texture is some resin I stippled to the front to give it a weird texture and the Metal accents are pieces I molded, cast, then glued to the Book.

I'm working on a full size display for a Cryptkeeper and it just seemed incomplete, so I built this from scratch to make it more finished.

what do you think?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Mawr

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Love it! Great detail as well. I used to love that show but never thought of making the book.

Rusty85

Sr Member
Wow, very cool! If only you could get the inside pages made it'd be freaking insane! Love the color scheme on it, nice work!