Prop Store's Seventh Son - Starts June 20th

PropStoreMatt

Prop Store is pleased to announce an online auction of over 300 lots from the fantasy adventure film Seventh Son. All lots will be offered at no reserve and bidding begins June 20th. Register today and check out our auction preview gallery!

13407283_1190765527623445_8255988035185167862_n.jpg

These costumes look good, and will make excellent displayor even roleplay/larp gear but the shipping is gonna be crazy! why is it so expensive? I get you guys do a good job packing but i'm seeing 75 dollars for some all cloth costumes and well into the 2-3 hundred dollar range for some of the armor pieces...

These costumes look good, and will make excellent displayor even roleplay/larp gear but the shipping is gonna be crazy! why is it so expensive? I get you guys do a good job packing but i'm seeing 75 dollars for some all cloth costumes and well into the 2-3 hundred dollar range for some of the armor pieces...

To be fair, armour is heavy. Heavy and bulky items cost a lot to ship internationally.

Less than 3 days left in the Seventh Son Auction! Check out our product video for lot 12 - Master Gregory's (Jeff Bridges) Cape, Sword and Staff Costume along with our whole catalog!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back