Prop Store

Prop Store's Nilo Rodis-Jamero Reimagined Auction - Star Wars-inspired Artwork

PropStoreMatt

Nilo_Announcementsml.jpg

Register now for the NILO RODIS-JAMERO REIMAGINED AUCTION

Prop Store presents an exclusive collection of 150 lots of hand-drawn artwork by veteran Art Director, Costume Designer, and Concept Artist Nilo Rodis-Jamero - a key designer for the original trilogy of Star Wars films. These works are an alternate take on now-classic film designs.

"I had fun re-imagining Star Wars and remembering what the designs looked like, and why. Once satisfied, I started sketching alternate designs and rekindling ideas that were dismissed along the way as we headed into production deadlines. I haven't entered this world since I worked on the films. Most of all, pen and paper sketches are such a blast. A tightrope walk without the net. Ideas either work or do not, there are no undo or delete keys," said Rodis-Jamero.

spacebob

Sr Member
This looks like a nice Idea but don't understand why it's in the production section, surely should be under collectibles?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store