Prop Store's Los Angeles Live Auction - August 26th & 27th

PropStoreMatt

Prop Store's Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction is coming to Los Angeles!

Prop Store is hosting one of LA’s largest and most exciting Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auctions across two days on
August 26th and 27th 2020.

An incredible 870 lots of rare props, costumes and production material from over 350 titles will be going up for auction, with bidding available online, by phone or in absentee.

Check out the Preview Gallery, Pre-Order a catalog, and Register now!

Raven Bar Headpiece to the Staff of Ra! Stunt version? Some discoloration and what looks like to be melted plating? Also looks hollow as there is a small hole on one side.

As usual, some insane stuff from Propstore, my Raiders bias aside.

MaverickTHumb.jpg

The wait is over! Welcome to the first ever Los Angeles-based Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction.
https://propstore.com/entertainment-memorabilia-live-auction-la-2020/

Browse the entire catalog of 870 lots of iconic movie and television props, costumes and more from over 350 film and television titles and start bidding today. #PropStoreLiveAuction

Wow. I cant be the only one who scrolled through that catalogue open mouthed at amazing prop after amazing prop. I have nothing to compare it to as this is the first time I've looked into something like this...but are they always this amazing???
Prop Store always has impressive pieces, some of their auctions have even more than others. I'm almost thankful when I don't see my grail pieces in a catalogue :lol:

Prop store live auction on August 26th & 27th 2020 some fantastic lots up for auction full details can be found by a quick Google of prop store auction

Super impressive! Man, I wonder what else could be in that stash of ANH production photos? All it takes is some PA with a polaroid to have snapped a photo with Harrison walking by in the background flashing the sight greeblie on the ANH Hero!!! :lol: :unsure:

Last edited:
Im really excited to see how this auction goes! Tons of great/historic props, no doubt lots of competition for this stuff too!

I was lucky enough to have some down time last time the Star Wars stuff was up for auction. Hopefully it works out the same way again

Wow. I cant be the only one who scrolled through that catalogue open mouthed at amazing prop after amazing prop. I have nothing to compare it to as this is the first time I've looked into something like this...but are they always this amazing???
I can't look through this catalogue without getting serious nerdgasms every time I turn a page. So much cool stuff, so little money.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back