Prop Store's Ender's Game Auction Registration Now Open!

Prop Store

Prop Store

Forum Sponsor

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for our Ender's Game Auction!
Follow the link below to register for the auction before the first lots go live March 9th.
We have over 400 lots in the auction so good luck and happy bidding!
http://propstore.auctionserver.net/view-auctions/info/id/21/ ‪#‎endersgame‬ ‪#‎propstoreauction‬

Ender Wiggin's (Asa Butterfield) Salamander Training Suit

Colonel Graff (Harrison Ford) BDU Outfit

Battery Operated Desk Pad

Sub Command Control Console

Attachments

Last edited:

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Got to see some of these pieces at Comic Con a few years back. Absolutely beautiful and well made!

Rik1138

Sr Member
Is registration working for anyone else? Every time I click the 'Click here to Register' link, it asks me to login, then take me to a list of past auctions (including one for Ender's Game that says 'Sale closed' and won't let me register...

PropStoreMatt

Check out the trailer for our auction and some more preview images!

Ender Wiggins' (Asa Butterfield) Flight Suit

Drone Control Station

Petra Arkanian's (Hailee Steinfeld) Dragon Training Suit

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

PropStoreMatt

Some more preview lots from our Ender's Game Auction. First lots go up on Monday, March 9th!

Petra Arkanian's (Hailee Steinfeld) Salamander Flash Suiit

International Fleet Upper Rank Female Officer Uniform

Battle School Training Suits

Attachments

The Prop Stop

Sr Member
Yet again I ask the question...why would anyone bid items up so early when plenty more have already been said to be coming down the pipe. Crazy

PropStoreMatt

Hope everyone is enjoying the Ender's Game Auction! The last 207 are still available so head over to the Prop Store Ender's Game Auction and get your bid in before it's too late. Also, enjoy this video for Lot 405, a Hero Light Up Flash Gun

Last edited by a moderator:
Prop Store