Prop Store to Auction DREDD Props and Costumes Beginning January 28th

Prop Store

Forum Sponsor
Hello all,

Here is our official press release for the upcoming Dredd auction. Please note that we have taken the community's feedback on board with regards to payment plans, and are now making this service available to Dredd auction bidders.

Prop Store to Auction DREDD Props and Costumes Beginning January 28th

London, United Kingdom – 7th January, 2012 - Prop Store is proud to announce their upcoming auction of original props, costumes and vehicles used in the Pete Travis and Alex Garland action packed film ‘DREDD’.

Working in conjunction with DNA films, Prop Store will be offering an exclusive collection of unique items used in the film. The auction will feature over two hundred items, offering collectors and fans an excellent opportunity to acquire a piece of the critically-acclaimed 2012 film adaptation of the “2000 AD” comic book starring character Judge Dredd.

The online auction event will include a large variety of props, costumes and set decoration. Highlights include a complete Judge Dredd costume, full-size “hero” Lawmaster motorbikes, ‘Slo Mo’ inhalers and a range of prototype helmets constructed during the film’s artistic evolution.

The auction will be held on the online platform eBay. The bidding for all items will begin at £1, with no reserve price. There will be no fixed price ‘buy it now’ or ‘make an offer’ options available. As a service to its customers, Prop Store will allow bidders to take advantage of the highly-regarded interest free payment plan option for any material won in the Dredd eBay auction. The maximum length available for the payment plan will be a 20% deposit and the balance over the following three months. Full details on this service can be found in our terms and conditions page.

Currently live on Prop Store’s eBay auction page (propstore_auction) are several examples of pieces that will be sold in the auction.

At least twenty new items will be listed daily over a period of ten working days, and each individual auction listing will run for a seven-day duration. New auction listings will automatically populate the auction page from 17:00 GMT (9:00 AM PST) each day, beginning Monday January 28th 2013. Each auction listing will also be presented daily on the Prop Store website (www.propstore.com). All items sold will include a certificate of authenticity from Prop Store.

The Dredd auction launch page can be found here:

Dredd eBay launch page

Prop Store is one of the world’s leading vendors of original movie props and costumes, with locations in both London and Los Angeles. With an inventory of literally thousands of these unique artifacts, Prop Store is proud to offer fans and collectors the chance to own the ultimate movie collectible – something that was actually used in the production of your favourite films.

For all press inquiries please contact:
Sian Anderson – Project Manager
Prop Store
sian@propstore.com
Ph: +44 1494 766485

###

The HTML version of the press release can be found here:

Prop Store - Dredd Auction Press Release

We will be posting additional teaser photos from the auction in this thread shortly.

Best regards,
Prop Store

Below please find a number of images of items that will be part of the upcoming sale:

View attachment 136239
Judge Dredd Complete Costume & Utility Belt (with Stunt Double components)

View attachment 136240

View attachment 136241

View attachment 136242
Hero Lawmaster Motorbike

View attachment 136243
Hero Lawmaster Motorbike

View attachment 136244
Ma Ma's (Lena Heady) Complete Costume

View attachment 136245
Electronic Slo-Mo Inhaler

View attachment 136246
Justice Department Cadet Costume & Belt

View attachment 136247
Chief Judge (Rakie Ayola) Complete Costume

View attachment 136248
Large Round Justice Emblem

View attachment 136249
Rookie Judge Anderson Complete Stunt Costume

Bike005b_wm.jpg
Lawmaster Motorbike on Gimble

View attachment 136251
Clan Techie's (Domhnall Gleeson) Costume

View attachment 136252
Judge Dredd (Karl Urban) Armour

View attachment 136253
Kay's (Wood Harris) Complete Costume & Accessories

View attachment 136254
Judge Niles Armour

View attachment 136255
Paramedic Overalls with Patches & Utiity Vest

View attachment 136256
Judge Poolman Armour

View attachment 136257
Slo-mo Perp's (Zwirner) Gun

View attachment 136258
Rookie Judge Anderson Skate Park Armour

View attachment 136259
Judge Kaplan (Michele Levin) Complete Costume & Utility Belt

View attachment 136260
Judge Kaplan (Michele Levin) Complete Costume & Utility Belt

View attachment 136261
Silver Metal Clipboard with Justice Logo

View attachment 136262
Neon Sign "You're Already Fat"

View attachment 136263
"No Loitering" Sign

View attachment 136264
Uncle Ump's Graphics Macro

View attachment 136265
Shotgun Mag (foam)

View attachment 136266
Double holster with two removable prop magazines

View attachment 136267
Stunt Smoke Grenade

View attachment 136268
Ma Ma Door Entry Keypad

View attachment 136269
2x Vac Formed Number Plates - Silver

View attachment 136270
Prototype Judge Helmet

View attachment 136271
Peach Trees Clan 'Budda Budda' T-Shirt

View attachment 136272
Peach Trees Clan 'Smiley' T-Shirt

View attachment 136273
Justice Security Helmet

View attachment 136274
Paramedic TJ (Deobai Oparei) Complete Costume & Utility Belt

View attachment 136275
Zwirner's (Jason Cope) Complete Costume

We hope you enjoy looking through preview photos, and be sure to check in to the eBay launch page on January 28th!

Regards,
Prop Store

And so it begins..... I'm really digging the license plates, t-shirts and signs. I wish more of this advertising artwork was actually seen in the film. I won't fool myself into thinking I could afford a uniform or Lawmaster (my guess is the bids get up to $20,000 or more on the bikes) but I will definately enjoy following the auctions!

Last edited:
Man, oh man... I'd have a heart attack if I could get a complete Judge's uniform! But I know those will finish up at a price that's WAY too rich for my blood! :(

I doubt I'll even be able to afford a Lawgiver prop, if any are auctioned off. But I'll take a look, anyway. :cool

Hi NuRF,

Sorry NuRF - we are checking this thread when we can but did not see your question. As per the first post, any inquiries specifically about this auction should be directed to project coordinator Sian Anderson - sian@propstore.com

Please e-mail her directly with your inquiry and she'll be able to let you know what they can do for you in our London office.

If anyone else has specific inquiries about the auction or the material being sold, please reach out to Sian directly. We are always more efficient with direct e-mail communication than forum posts or private messages.

Regards,
Brandon

Thank you to all the team at propstore and massive thank you to Sian for sorting the dredd props out and letting me collect it from the head office.

I hope to buy from you again very soon

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back