Prop Store Presents Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Auction - October 8th - November 10th, 2020

I've registered to bid and browsing the catalogue has been amazing.
Seeing the starting bids on some items I would be interested in though, by the time I pay the 25% premium on just the opening bid, plus the postage then the import taxes and fees, I would have to stop paying rent and eating for months, which is a shame as there are some great props on offer.
I was just hoping there might be some smaller pieces that were more affordable.
I'll watch with interest though.

I've registered to bid and browsing the catalogue has been amazing.
Seeing the starting bids on some items I would be interested in though, by the time I pay the 25% premium on just the opening bid, plus the postage then the import taxes and fees, I would have to stop paying rent and eating for months, which is a shame as there are some great props on offer.
I was just hoping there might be some smaller pieces that were more affordable.
I'll watch with interest though.
Yeah I get that feeling. I see that Marvel and Propstore have been promoting this one real heavily as well too, which means this will probably be carried away by hype. I remember the craziness of the daredevil auction, and I feel like the trend will continue here.

We were thrilled to have the chance to sit and chat with Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD prop master Scott Bauer about the work he did on the series! Such a talented, enthusiastic guy with real love for what he does. Watch the whole interview courtesy of the NYCC Metaverse and start bidding today in the Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Auction.

MAOS_221_final_400_16x24CMYKsml.jpg

We're having fun with our Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Auction blog series. Check out our latest post and keep an eye out for the final article in the series this week. An Expanded Universe: Finding References in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Start bidding today and join us for the live auction video stream November 10th, starting at 11am EST/ 8am PST.

ShotgunaxeFeatured.jpg

One of the fan favorite pieces from the Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Auction is undoubtedly Mack's shotgun axe.

Mack wields his signature combination melee weapon and firearm throughout the seasons as both an agent and eventual director of S.H.I.E.L.D. The shotgun is presented in it's 1980s Season 7 design and consists of a black and metal-colored urethane, urethane and rubber Mossberg 500 Cruiser shotgun. It has been affixed with a metal-colored urethane axe blade attached to the end of the barrel and a six red and gold-colored resin and metal shotgun shells affixed to the receiver. Also included is a spare urethane axe blade. This lot is in excellent overall condition with some minor wear from production on all elements and a small piece of chipping on the spare blade. A blaze orange plug was affixed to the end of the gun after production in order for it to be sold as a collectible.

See the full listing HERE!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back