Prop show off - screen used x-files badge - finally!

sctcarts

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, for me, the holy grail of props has been the X-Files wallet/badge. I've been pulling together research on the thing since 2001, when I got "re-addicted" to the show. I did replicas, sculpted multiple tries at the badge, tried my best to get close to the real thing, but it was always just a best guess. And I've lusted after a real set.

Now I own the real thing. Which I never thought I would.

The cards are NOT screen used, just the wallet and the shield.

Residing in a nice display case in the office now.

SCREENUSEDFULL.jpg

Last edited:
Re: PROP SHOW OFF - Finally!

Nice, nice nice - may I ask if I can get a nice hi-res scan of the upper and lower FBI cards for personal use?

Very very nice, i've been looking for a good replica of the badge for years too, love how they did the wallet!

Congrats....always wanted a set myself but gave up as I couldn't find anything nice enough. Seems you did lol

Well done!

Regards
TAZ

I'm a huge X-Files fan! Very, very envious...:lol

Congrats on the score!

although on a side note, I'm surprised the badge design isn't a little more sharp and defined. :confused

Cool! Lucky find. Would love to hear how you obtained it.

I agree that a screen usd XF badge & wallet are quite high in my list of collectable props.

Big X-files fan myself. I always look at the Propstore and see great items. I still may buy one of those 99.00 masks from them just to have something from the show.

Big X-files fan myself. I always look at the Propstore and see great items. I still may buy one of those 99.00 masks from them just to have something from the show.

Yeah, the items I have I got from the Propstore. I plan on taking pics of them and posting them on here...hope to do that soon! I feel their props for the TV show are a little more reasonably priced than some of the other ones on the site.

I own one of your replicas and they are pretty close - although I replaced your resin badge with a metal one.
mulder002.jpg

Is the screen used badge metal or resin ?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back