Prop Replica STL files Section Free Personal Use

I made these bars for my 3d printed Tricorder, I hope that they can be useful also to someone of you.

Immagine.jpg

Immagine02.jpg

Star Trek: Voyager Mark IX Medical Tricorder Scan Bars
Free for personal use.

Attachments

• Tricorder Scan Bars.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 215
wren pic 2.jpg....wren pic.jpg

A Wren in the style of Bladerunner's Sebastian Chess set wren.
This is not a dead-on replica. (but reasonably close) There is currently a correct set in motion from Slash-5. (elsewhere)
This is just an alternative for people that might have bought a set with Kingfishers instead of Wrens.
Now you can print some wrens to replace the kingfishers.

File has been moved to page 9 to be with the King and Queen pieces.

For Personal use only.

Last edited:
View attachment 1308063....View attachment 1308064

A Wren in the style of Bladerunner's Sebastian Chess set wren.
This is not a dead on replica. There is currently a correct set in motion from Slash-5. (elsewhere)
This is just an alternative for people that might have bought a set with Kingfishers instead of Wrens.
Now you can print some wrens to replace the kingfishers.

For Personal use only.
very kind jintosh(y)

hmmm.....I get error 404 and it can not find the download.

That's weird. I tested the link in the preview, before I made my post, and it worked. I tried it on my work computer and I was able to get it to work, too. The post has a couple likes on Thingiverse, so it should be visible.

Jintosh, Do you mind trying it again, to see if you're still getting the 404 error?

That's annoying. I checked it, and double-checked it, because I know you're not crazy about external links. I understand why.

That's weird. I tested the link in the preview, before I made my post, and it worked. I tried it on my work computer and I was able to get it to work, too. The post has a couple likes on Thingiverse, so it should be visible.

Jintosh, Do you mind trying it again, to see if you're still getting the 404 error?

That's annoying. I checked it, and double-checked it, because I know you're not crazy about external links. I understand why.
works fine for me........

I also get a 404 when trying to download the STLs. Thingiverse is not the most stable site out there in my relatively limited experience.

----edited-----

B Wo showed that downloading the individual files instead of "all files" works.

And yes, this is why external links are less desirable. The control of the file is beyond TheRPF's control. For large files, there's just little choice.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back