Prop Replica STL files Section Free Personal Use

I was recently asked to post this again, and I stumbled across this thread, and it seemed perfect.
IMG_0237_zpsnu6d3p3r.jpg
IMG_0240_zpsd6mmv0hn.jpg

Here is the horcrux ring from Harry Potter complete with a stone. It's smaller than the Noble collection version and designed to fit into the snitch I made a few years ago.

IMG_0245_zps3vu1o5qo.jpg

This was the snitch I had made, I have not released these files, and I'm not sure if I will, sorry, but here's the ring and stone.

Attachments

• Ring and Stone Files.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Hey Jintosh, as a companion to your Sith Holocron, here's my files for my opening Jedi holocron.

Also, a link to my tutorial on how to build it here:

Attachments

• Unlocking Holocron STL files by Dan B.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 237
Hey Jintosh, as a companion to your Sith Holocron, here's my files for my opening Jedi holocron.

Also, a link to my tutorial on how to build it here:

And it has moving parts ? :love:

My Sith holocron was a long time ago, I should probably redo it at some point. Thank you for adding to the collection !

And it has moving parts ? :love:

My Sith holocron was a long time ago, I should probably redo it at some point. Thank you for adding to the collection !

Well, technically the parts don't move on their own, but if you build it with the magnets you can transition from the closed to the open orientations.

Logan's Run series Follower enjoy

Attachments

• Sandman follower series version v30.jpg
    Sandman follower series version v30.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 240
  • Sandman follower series version v30.zip
    116.7 KB · Views: 203
Does anyone know the name of the charm? I could not find it and don't remember where to look in the comics.

<LINK> hellboy charms

Here's the thread where we were talking about the charms. I thought they wanted all the charms modeled for free, and was proceeding on that assumption. But they wanted higher quality charms done more professionally. So, I stopped doing them. Just a misunderstanding.

frog pic.jpg.

One of my favorite Hell Boy Charms. Thaerdriean Frog Token
File is not painted, coloring is only a suggestion.

Free for personal use.

Attachments

• Frog 4 small.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I don't have a printer, but our library will print anything, at cost (about a nickel an ounce)
As soon as the libraries open up again, I'm getting this:
Guardians of the Galaxy Infinity Orb / Stone / Gem UPDATED 2014-11-13 by tonyyoungblood

Guardians of the Galaxy Infinity Stone orb.

Hi. This is for the files to actually be in this thread, attached to the post. Not links to other sites. And, in general, is for files YOU created.

The RPF "Replica Props" section, in general, is to post things you made.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back