Prop Masters and Sourcing Props

NTNTNT

Hey, all.

What a wonderful community you have here. I've been reading for well over 6 hours after being recommended this place. Great to finally meet like-minded people. I was just wondering, I have a daughter who growing up wanted nothing than to see a real-life Pokemon so when Detective Pikachu came out recently, it immediately became a lifelong dream come true. With her birthday coming up at the start of next year, how would I go about trying to locate anything from this movie? I've searched every database and every past auction and I've only been able to find 2 things since it's release via eBay. So I thought I'd welcome myself to the community with a tough question for you all

Thank you and I look forward to being more active around these parts.

Hey, all.

What a wonderful community you have here. I've been reading for well over 6 hours after being recommended this place. Great to finally meet like-minded people. I was just wondering, I have a daughter who growing up wanted nothing than to see a real-life Pokemon so when Detective Pikachu came out recently, it immediately became a lifelong dream come true. With her birthday coming up at the start of next year, how would I go about trying to locate anything from this movie? I've searched every database and every past auction and I've only been able to find 2 things since it's release via eBay. So I thought I'd welcome myself to the community with a tough question for you all

Thank you and I look forward to being more active around these parts.
Might want to ask in the big facebook group: Movie Props
Best to mention a budget as well (meaning an actual number)

Please keep us updated if you do find anything, I too am a huge poke-fan and would love to see what you find !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back