Prop Store

Prop Masters and Sourcing Props

NTNTNT

Hey, all.

What a wonderful community you have here. I've been reading for well over 6 hours after being recommended this place. Great to finally meet like-minded people. I was just wondering, I have a daughter who growing up wanted nothing than to see a real-life Pokemon so when Detective Pikachu came out recently, it immediately became a lifelong dream come true. With her birthday coming up at the start of next year, how would I go about trying to locate anything from this movie? I've searched every database and every past auction and I've only been able to find 2 things since it's release via eBay. So I thought I'd welcome myself to the community with a tough question for you all

Thank you and I look forward to being more active around these parts.

AvZ

Hey, all.

What a wonderful community you have here. I've been reading for well over 6 hours after being recommended this place. Great to finally meet like-minded people. I was just wondering, I have a daughter who growing up wanted nothing than to see a real-life Pokemon so when Detective Pikachu came out recently, it immediately became a lifelong dream come true. With her birthday coming up at the start of next year, how would I go about trying to locate anything from this movie? I've searched every database and every past auction and I've only been able to find 2 things since it's release via eBay. So I thought I'd welcome myself to the community with a tough question for you all

Thank you and I look forward to being more active around these parts.
Might want to ask in the big facebook group: Movie Props
Best to mention a budget as well (meaning an actual number)

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Please keep us updated if you do find anything, I too am a huge poke-fan and would love to see what you find !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store