Want to Buy Prop Maker Prop Maker, Make Me A Prop

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dimentious

I am highly excited about my upcoming 40th Birthday party. The theme is Star Trek The Next Generation and 8 of my closest friends and I will be playing a STNG themed mystery dinner party game. To go along with this dinner, I am having a Deanna Troi cake made to resemble the one from the "Phantasms" episode in season 7. I would be overjoyed to have my very own "Brace Coil" (the thing that sort of looks like a knife that Data stabs Troi with) prop replica to cut this cake with at the party. I have provided a screenshot that shows the overall design and can provide more screenshots / design references if needed. It doesn't need to be real metal, although that would be cool, just something that could cut a cake. I would be happy to pay a reasonable fee so please, help make my 40th Birthday party that much more awesome!

BraceCoilRef_03.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It would be so fun to see this 3D printed with our stainless steel material! What is your budget for this project?

Dimentious

I am prepared to spend up to $100 for this replica. I wish it could be more but I have so many other costs involved with this party. I'm not familiar with pricing this kind of work / item so I don't know if that amount is incredibly low or not. At any rate, thank you for the questions and your interest in the project.