PROP CREATIONS or STARFORTRESS MG 34

TK-2067

anyone ever deal with these guys i found this on line, it looks good to me, he is only asking 119.00 for the kit. any feedback on this. thanks rod

EDIT: Merged threads and modifed title for merged.

I've never seen that kit before...for a "screen accurate" DLT-19 that MG34 has the wrong bipod. Something I thought I'd point out, that's all.

Steve

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Apr 22 2006, 11:48 PM) [snapback]1231369[/snapback]</div>
I'd be interested in hearing opinions as well....
[/b]
if i hear anything i will let you know.

the site i found this at is as follows. if you do a search on this EMPIRE2/PROPCREATIONS , it should come up. rod

I'll check it out as well. Canada Customs frowns upon importing "replica firearms" as they're banned, thanks to our idiotic Liberals....that inane law has stung me more than once. Maybe there's a way tho...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Apr 23 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]1231416[/snapback]</div>
I'll check it out as well. Canada Customs frowns upon importing "replica firearms" as they're banned, thanks to our idiotic Liberals....that inane law has stung me more than once. Maybe there's a way tho...
[/b]
man i would love to have this kit. maybe someone in canada should make one, any takers here on the forum. id buy one for sure.....

Definitely

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK-427 @ Apr 22 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]1231419[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Apr 23 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]1231416[/snapback]
[/b]
man i would love to have this kit. maybe someone in canada should make one, any takers here on the forum. id buy one for sure.....
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brak's Buddy @ Apr 23 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]1231607[/snapback]</div>
Dunno if it matters, but that is the incorrect bipod.
[/b]
ya i know the bi pod is incorrect, but that can be fixed , if i could get my hands on one . i still have not heard anything form him. i will keep you posted

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(apollo @ Apr 23 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]1231721[/snapback]</div>
STAY AWAY from them.

I really need to write down that link on this Scammers History.
[/b]
why are they not good to deal with?

i am having a really hard time trying to find someone who makes this resin kit of the mg34 , i have been searching for 2 weeks online. can anyone help me? thanks rod

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK-427 @ Apr 23 2006, 05:48 PM) [snapback]1231725[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(apollo @ Apr 23 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]1231721[/snapback]
STAY AWAY from them.

I really need to write down that link on this Scammers History.
[/b]
why are they not good to deal with?

i am having a really hard time trying to find someone who makes this resin kit of the mg34 , i have been searching for 2 weeks online. can anyone help me? thanks rod
[/b][/quote]

well i read on a differant thread that the FBI is after the owner of the firm
and that he has done a runner

ok thanks for the advise. i am so glad there is a forum so we are not throwing our money away, i all most bought it. thanks guys

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back