Proof of what we already knew

JehdinThwei

I received my NECA Wolf figure in the mail today. I took him out of the package and put him with my recently purchased Predators figures. I came back after a while and discovered the truth that we already know.

Wolf can beat down Berserker ......."anytime"

wvb1.jpg.png

wvb2.jpg.png

The one thing Wolf never took into account though; Berserker has some serious back up.

wvb3.jpg.png

The year of AVP I collected about a dozen AVP figures from McFarlane. I gave them to my then girlfriend's son (who at 10 years old maybe did not appreciate them any more than he did Legos). I am happy to say that my collection has now begun again, with a very humble start

Meet my desk mates

wvb4.jpg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' post='231173' date='Aug 21 2010, 03:13 PM']Never give toys to a kid. Unless that kid is you. lol Nice start to your new collection. Enjoy.[/quote]

True story. I always want to play with shiz first but feel too guilty to.

[quote name='Dakath' post='231181' date='Aug 21 2010, 03:31 PM']What did you expect... The wolf is the most bad.ss motherbieeeeeeeeeeeeep hunter of the universe and far beyond [/quote]

Amen brother. Amen!

Leave it to Lee to make things awkward. Get back in the Dungeon for feeding time, you've been out long enough!!

Awesome stuff, Jehdin Thwei. Nice posing & good pictures.

Sorry but wolf looks like hes riding Berserker , and about to get probed from behind by the other , eeeeeeeeeew !!

Win lee just perfect win.Falconer can take on a ninja and wolf?Nah wolf will just fire at him with the caster then again he is at least 10 feet from him right?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back