Prometheus labels/stickers

KWKING

Hello all,

I am looking for images of many interior labels, stickers and warning signs from the ship interior of Prometheus. I am refurbishing my studio to look like the interior of the Prometheus.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

KWKING

Yes, thanks. What I need is the graphics so that I can print as stickers to stick everywhere.

MGC

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got some spare production made vinyl graphics from one of the art directors in my kit somewhere - just numbers and arrows. Will see if I can dig them out at any point.

MGC

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's what I was given. Not sure what they were for - I would guess the cargo bay. Yet to figure out what the type is (if it's available), but the X makes it fairly unique.

KWKING

I can't wait to get my project done to post the pics here for you all.

Thanks for all the tips and images!

RPFers are the best! (I guess that is pronounced RIP_FURZ!) :lol

TradeCraft

Here's what I was given. Not sure what they were for - I would guess the cargo bay. Yet to figure out what the type is (if it's available), but the X makes it fairly unique.

MULsTBw.jpg

LlS4Lmd.jpg
I love seeing these types of things. ALIEN/Prometheus/Covenant are some of the few movies with such clean design. The Weyland Company in general has such amazon iconography and design. Have you found anything else from any of the other Alien films you have worked on since this post? I purchased a 3 or 4 original signs/decals from Prop Store of London because they are so cool to have! Thanks for your time,