Project: WOLFPUP.

deathquise

Heya!
Been working on this for a few days now and would like some constructive criticism on it, having stared at it for so long i think I'm getting blind for errors... so feel free to point out flaws in symmetry or even just your general opinion of it.
It's my 1st try doing stuff like this so I just used my imagination on how to go about it so yes... It IS a log.
Sculpted in the rough form of Predator head, paintball mask mounted on the log and the whole thing wrapped up in cloth.
Followed by adding NSP Medium little by little and shaping it by hand. Only tool used is a knife to chop the clay to smaller pieces. :rolleyes:

Got any tips for a nub before I go into molding? Going to be using Rebound 25 silicone.
Also, if I was to add some horns on the edges like with the original Wolf bio, should they be cast separately ?
Thanks!

bio1.jpg

bio3.jpg

I'm no sculpter, i just enjoy the work that everyone else does, and the general love for monsters and or predator. In my opinion(not that i have sculpting experience) i think it looks really awesome. I honestly like it without the horns/spikes on the crown. Really awesome work bud!

that looks badass. if you want horns you can cast them with it, but i havnt tried that yet. i think casting the horns and makeing them latex is a good idea. i did that with my bio i made.

looking really good! you can sculpt the horns on and you should be able to cast it just fine. as long as you dont curve the horns so that they have an undercut. but i don't thin you plan on that.

Thanks for the comments!
Minor update from the last... been busy with other stuff and haven't got around to do much with this.
Gave the horns a try but i couldn't get them the way i wanted so doubt i'll even bother anymore, but as it is a "wolf" mask
it has to have some pointy things
Heh, turns out i bumped the left-side fang before taking these pictures... oh well :p
bio5.jpg
bio6.jpg

Oh my... this is a very nice sculpt. I like the subtle yet aggressive look to it.

I do think that maybe the back of the Bio needs to be a bit "wider". That's just my opinion though. :p

Any updates? I know it's been a while since you've started this thread, but would really love to see how it's turning out, or how it's turned out if it's completed!!

Cheers!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back