Kurtyboy's project updates: 24 July - More blasters

Oh, you charmer, Halliwax.

Some Vader stunt saber p@rn for you thd9791! I count six, so there are two more WIPs to come.

The fat foam "Pipe".
pipi1.JPG

pipe2.JPG

DV6:
dv6i2.JPG

Nice balls!
dv6i1.JPG

Kurtziboy!
kurtzi1.JPG

kurtzi2.JPG

ANH Luke/Vader shared stunt (was my old motorised effort, now decommissioned):
graffi1.JPG

Barbi:
barbi1.JPG

barbi3.JPG

Now with added brass cheesehead screws in the "electrical block" that I had missed before:
barbi5.jpg

Bunny:
bunni1.jpg

bunni2.jpg

"NNNNOOoooooooooo......!"
bunni4.jpg

Emitter line up (battery ran out before I could do the rest):
emittis.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!
Do we have definitive clear pictures that the cable is braided cable like so? I personally hesitate between that and transparent tube. But I love that braided cable though (y)

I love this thing. After seeing Zombie Killer's one, I had to have one.
xwingflash1.JPG

xwingflash2.JPG

The triangular decal on the right side is impossible to make out in the movies but it reminded of this one in ANH, so that's what I used. I only spotted this symbol in ANH the last time I watched it in 4K. Funny how you can watch a movie literally hundreds of times over a period of over 40 years, and not spot somthing.

I just turned it upside down to better resemble the symbol on the flash.

V decal.jpg

A little printed adapter that replaces the bakelite and pins of the male connector and slides into the clamp rails. Not screen accurate, but functional and hidden.

It's plastic so won't stand up to much pressure. Could really do with a metal one.

How did you secure the Plessey plug to the Graflex clamp?

I love this thing. After seeing Zombie Killer's one, I had to have one.
View attachment 1257156

View attachment 1257157

The triangular decal on the right side is impossible to make out in the movies but it reminded of this one in ANH, so that's what I used. I only spotted this symbol in ANH the last time I watched it in 4K. Funny how you can watch a movie literally hundreds of times over a period of over 40 years, and not spot somthing.

I just turned it upside down to better resemble the symbol on the flash.

View attachment 1257155

I've been saving a Graflite for this build. Great job! Love how sharp it turned out.

Hey Marcus, is all the custom mannequin building stuff in this thread, or another one? I desperately need to do something with my mannequin, for my trooper. I still haven't finished the armor, but the mannequin's pose just STINKS!
0213202032.jpg

Hahahaha, see?

I will be selling my collection so if there is anything you know I have that you are interested in (particularly if you have asked me to keep you in mind in the past as I'd have forgotten), please PM me.

Certain items will be UK only.

Please do not discuss prices in this thread as this is not a for sale thread.

I will be selling my collection so if there is anything you know I have that you are interested in (particularly if you have asked me to keep you in mind in the past as I'd have forgotten), please PM me.

Wait...what?

Gee buddy I hope all is ok, sad to hear you are selling your collection.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back