Question Project Runs Problem (answered)

Discussion in 'Site Support & News' started by shmartybird, Sep 1, 2015.

1. shmartybird

shmartybird Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi all,

I recently purchased Premium and I have to say that I'm very excited so far!

I am looking to start an INT thread in the Project Runs forum however there is no option to start a new thread. I have met the 90 day & 50+ posts criteria.

Am I missing some criteria which will not allow me to post? Or is this an error? (Starting a new thread on the Junkyard seems to be working for me)

Do let me know

Cheers!

2. Montagar

Montagar Legendary Member Community Staff

Re: Project Runs Problem

The issue comes about because you did not have 50 posts when you purchased your Premium Membership. As a result, you have a Premium "New Member" Subscription (which does not allow for Project Runs, only in-hand sales in the Junkyard). We have gone ahead and updated your subscription to Premium "Full Member" which will allow you to start a thread in the Project Runs forum.

3. shmartybird

shmartybird Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Fantastic! Thanks for your help with this Montagar.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  4. bennygorilla

bennygorilla Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi Montagar,

I think this is the same issue I have. I purchased premium membership but did not have the required 50 posts at the time. Are you able to help at all?

5. Montagar

You are on the list to be upgraded (based on your reported post). We are working on streamlining the process but at the moment it requires some manual steps.

6. bennygorilla

bennygorilla Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

OK, no problem. Thanks for confirming. I was worried I was missing something.

Sent from my vivo Xplay3S using Tapatalk

7. B Wo

B Wo Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I believe I am running into the same problem. I am almost positive that I didn't have 50 posts when I purchased my premium membership.

8. Montagar

I will make the person that handles the upgrades aware of your situation. They will contact you directly.

9. B Wo

B Wo Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018