Question Project Runs Problem (answered)

shmartybird

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all,

I recently purchased Premium and I have to say that I'm very excited so far!

I am looking to start an INT thread in the Project Runs forum however there is no option to start a new thread. I have met the 90 day & 50+ posts criteria.

Am I missing some criteria which will not allow me to post? Or is this an error? (Starting a new thread on the Junkyard seems to be working for me)

Do let me know

Cheers!

Re: Project Runs Problem

Hi all,

I recently purchased Premium and I have to say that I'm very excited so far!

I am looking to start an INT thread in the Project Runs forum however there is no option to start a new thread. I have met the 90 day & 50+ posts criteria.

Am I missing some criteria which will not allow me to post? Or is this an error? (Starting a new thread on the Junkyard seems to be working for me)

Do let me know

Cheers!
The issue comes about because you did not have 50 posts when you purchased your Premium Membership. As a result, you have a Premium "New Member" Subscription (which does not allow for Project Runs, only in-hand sales in the Junkyard). We have gone ahead and updated your subscription to Premium "Full Member" which will allow you to start a thread in the Project Runs forum.

The issue comes about because you did not have 50 posts when you purchased your Premium Membership. As a result, you have a Premium "New Member" Subscription (which does not allow for Project Runs, only in-hand sales in the Junkyard). We have gone ahead and updated your subscription to Premium "Full Member" which will allow you to start a thread in the Project Runs forum.

Hi Montagar,

I think this is the same issue I have. I purchased premium membership but did not have the required 50 posts at the time. Are you able to help at all?

Hi Montagar,

I think this is the same issue I have. I purchased premium membership but did not have the required 50 posts at the time. Are you able to help at all?
You are on the list to be upgraded (based on your reported post). We are working on streamlining the process but at the moment it requires some manual steps.

You are on the list to be upgraded (based on your reported post). We are working on streamlining the process but at the moment it requires some manual steps.
OK, no problem. Thanks for confirming. I was worried I was missing something.

Sent from my vivo Xplay3S using Tapatalk

I believe I am running into the same problem. I am almost positive that I didn't have 50 posts when I purchased my premium membership.

I believe I am running into the same problem. I am almost positive that I didn't have 50 posts when I purchased my premium membership.
I will make the person that handles the upgrades aware of your situation. They will contact you directly.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back