Project Overkill costume construction.

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
This is a project I want to try out and get done before comic con , i keep getting frequently questions on why i have not constructed a predator suit , well i am five seven lol and kinda shrimpy for a predator ....my big predator head would probably knock me over and i would look kinda dumb next to a bunch of 6 foot built guys in suits so i found a way i can fit in ...WITCHBLADE PREDATOR CROSSOVER ! yep ....
100_7056.jpg.gif

now at first i was thinking of shooting for an entire bio suit ...and an entire bio suit means ... bio bikini ... i plan on wearing this to comic con and i think i would be more then mortified to walk around comic con in a bio-mechanical bikini ... and unless i fill my witchblade gauntlet with lead .... there is no way ill survive comic con so , as i flipped through the pages i remember when she was dressed all classy ...

100_7057.jpg.gif

seems like a pretty cool idea, then i can focus all my imagination and work on an entire arm piece .. here is a quick sketch i jotted down as i was trying to figure out how a suit will work and realized dress may be a better option

100_7054.jpg.gif

now this is a quick idea i do not plan on walking around in a see through dress .. it would defeat the purpose of repairing problem one ... but if anyone has advice even arm sculpting advice be more then welcome to share it ... because i am going to go about it with the weirdest possible tools ! and well if it looks half cool ill be proud lol ... oh yea and i usually stand as retarded as i am in that drawing ....

try to scrounge up a mannequin arm unless you can cast your own arm,.....

if i were to do it ( and keep in mind i barely have started doing this stuff )

i'd make it all as one big sculpt,....then break down to individual pieces strategically so it will bend where you want it,....
but onloy if it's going to be resin ,......if not go the silicone route,.....just not sure how to go about painting it

Great Idea! If I was you, I would take a cheap kitchen glove, make some paper raptors claws, put the glove on a "dummy hand" with the claws on the glove, get a lot of hot glue and just go to town with it on the glove, and then spray paint it. that's just an Idea, you can do that with a sleeve too or if you going with a mid-morph look, you can can put the glove on (when done with hot gluing) , take some spirit gum and put it on the glove and your arm in weird shapes, then paint it and put some makeup on you arm to darken your skin. hope this helps!

I say BIKINI !!!!!!! (y)

Nicci make sure you post a bunch of pictures of the gauntlet build, really looking forward to see how you pull this one off... :D

Wow this is a bunch of ways i seriously would not even think about going about the arm , thank you so much for all the help i really appreciate it! and for everyone else thanks so much for the advice and different options ..... and george no im not coming to sdcc if i had to create an arm by then i would just stick my arm in a beehive and paint over it lol im going to be at nycc

tried a quick makeup application test .... im pretty pumped to start this project

100_7071.jpg.gif

100_7078.jpg.gif

these are not finalized facial prosthetic pieces , i just cut up some old black latex painted it real quick and spirit gummed it on just to get an idea of what i would look like as a witchblade

The suit/gauntlet is gonna end up amazing, especially with the preview you got up so far.

My favorite part is no one has questioned why this is in the predator costume only forum and not the dedicated section....so freaking Zef.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back