Program to make the pep file fit my head?

Antonis13

Hello all! I am searching for a free program so i can make a pep file fit my head.

I know that there is a very good one, the Armorsmith Designer. But I don't have money to buy it.
Do you guys know of any other similar program? I want mostly to measure my head and fit helmets and masks.

Thank you!

Use pepakura's 'measure between two points' option in the software. You can choose the narrowest point on the helmet opening, and then scale the pep so that measure is wider than your head at the ears. This is my go-to on most helmets, and works great for Iron Man helmets.

If the model's dimensions are 'off' no matter how you try and scale it properly (e.g.: like with the Crysis: Nanosuit, because the character is bodybuilder-built):

1). I export the pepakura file as an .obj
2). open it up in Win10 "3D Builder"
3). stretch its length to make objects thinner /wider
4). reopen in pepakura using the same length/height of the previous file for scaling and measure between two points like laellee suggested until you have the desired dimensions

It's perhaps a bit amateurish, but it has worked wonders for me thusfar creating custom files

If the model's dimensions are 'off' no matter how you try and scale it properly (e.g.: like with the Crysis: Nanosuit, because the character is bodybuilder-built):

1). I export the pepakura file as an .obj
2). open it up in Win10 "3D Builder"
3). stretch its length to make objects thinner /wider
4). reopen in pepakura using the same length/height of the previous file for scaling and measure between two points like laellee suggested until you have the desired dimensions

It's perhaps a bit amateurish, but it has worked wonders for me thusfar creating custom files
Absolutely agree with a full armor.

To clarify, my advice was based on him specifiying to fit his head, so I am assuming a helmet and not a whole suit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back