ProfilesInHistory Auction Archives?

Prop Store

jovanmunja

So, I've recently been looking around to find all profilesinhistory auctions in pdf/flipbooks, but not all of them are available anymore on their website.
Even though PropArchives should archive all of them, I feel like they missed some props. But is indeed a great archive website.
Are there any archives of ALL profilesinhistory auctions in pdf?
Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rik1138

Sr Member
All of the auction catalogs from Auction 17 (Dec 12th, 2003) on re available as PDFs.
The first 16 are only printed copies as far as I know (unless someone has scanned them...)
Let me know if you are missing any, I can upload them for you.

I think to get end auction results (the prices they all sold for) would require a little more research (although I have that for a lot of them too). If the auctions were on iCollector or LiveAuctioneers, the results should still be there. But some of their early ones were live only, or eBay Live only I think, so those wouldn't be easily found unless someone is sharing that information...

AvZ

All of the auction catalogs from Auction 17 (Dec 12th, 2003) on re available as PDFs.
The first 16 are only printed copies as far as I know (unless someone has scanned them...)
Let me know if you are missing any, I can upload them for you.

I think to get end auction results (the prices they all sold for) would require a little more research (although I have that for a lot of them too). If the auctions were on iCollector or LiveAuctioneers, the results should still be there. But some of their early ones were live only, or eBay Live only I think, so those wouldn't be easily found unless someone is sharing that information...
PiH removed all their old auctions from iCollector for some reason. I have not checked LiveAuctioneers yet. As far as results from 1-16 I think I have some on Dan Shorts old archive CD.

I've helped the topic starter out already with the catalogs he was looking for.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store