Profiles in History auction lot previews starting today.

Movie Prop Collectors recently attended San Diego Comic Con 2015 in California and had a great time working and hanging out with our CA based friends. After the con, I drove back to LA & visited Entertainment Memorabilia and Historical Document Auction House, Profiles in History.

While at Profiles, I saw their beautiful new showroom as well as many of the of auction items which are part of their massive Hollywood Auction 74 being held September 29th, 30th, and October 1st live in California, online, and the internet.

Profiles was kind enough to allow me to share a few exclusive sneak peaks of auction items before the auciton catalog is released. I will be posting a new item every week on MoviePropCollectors.com so visit us often for some exciting previews!

Up first is Lot #1341: An original full size Walt Disney World rocketship ride vehicle from Tomorrowland’s “Starjets” attraction!

ProfilesDisneyRocketMPCPreview1.jpg

Last edited:
From what I heard (give or take a few days), the catalog should be available online end of August possibly earlier, and the hard copy of the catalog will be in the mail the first week of September.

I am running a contest (with prizes) at my site later today and will be showng a few more previews of auction lots each day for the next few days.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back