Question Profile Pic (answered)

KMG79

If this is the wrong place for this I apologize, but I was just wondering how you go about adding a profile picture? I tried going in settings, and clicking the empty picture box, but it just brings up my recent posts. I also tried clicking on the photo option in my settings, but it just says empty. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Profile Pic

Look in the upper right of the page and click the gear picture. Then on the left of that page, click "Edit Avatar" under "Settings". On that page, select "Use custom avatar".

Re: Profile Pic

If this is the wrong place for this I apologize, but I was just wondering how you go about adding a profile picture? I tried going in settings, and clicking the empty picture box, but it just brings up my recent posts. I also tried clicking on the photo option in my settings, but it just says empty. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Not sure if you mean "profile picture" (only shows on your user profile page) or "avatar" (shows up under your user name in posts). If you are referring to you avatar, Sluis Van Shipyards has giving you the correct answer, if you are referring to your profile picture, follow his instructions except click "Edit Profile Picture" instead of "Edit Avatar".

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back