Production used Holy/False Grail from Last Crusade

agent5

Sr Member
As many of you know they had one of the original, production made Holy Grails and also a false Grail from LC on display here in Chicago in 2004-2005. I probably didn't take as many pics of them as I should have (seening as the Ark was there) but what I have I have put in a folder for anyone who wants to use them for reference. This isn't the first time pics like this have been posted, but I thought I'd put them together in one spot for anyone who wants to use them.

http://groups.aol.com/_cqr/raiderscaps?mmch_=0

These are now on display in Boston (?) through sometime this year. I'd love it if any of you are going to go to the exhibit there to please take some height measurements on both Grails if you can. I forgot to do that. So worried about the Ark an all. ;)

Originally posted by adamata@Feb 24 2006, 08:07 PM
Where is boston?  :)
[snapback]1192566[/snapback]​

Well, it's a part of Massachusetts, part of the region known as New England in the North Eastern United States. Sometimes called Taxachussetts and it's inhabitants are sometimes referred to as "Massholes" ;) :lol

-Fred

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back