Problems with Matsuo?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dune5712

Any updates, does anyone know what is going on?
I can provide a short update: still no pulse rifle at almost 22 months, but Matsu and I are in communication largely over Instagram and I'm still hopeful. He has a lot going on, so I try to pester him about once a month or so for an update and he hasn't yet failed to respond when I do so.

Recently, Matsu shared a photo of an updated casting for the pulse rifle shotgun/bottom part/under barrel GL (whatever you want to call it) and I think that it looks great...looking forward to sharing the full prop gun with you all when I receive it. Staying positive!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm also trying to not post too much publicly about those issues but mine is still not sent after more than a year but I'm still hoping as I can manage to get an answer one mail out of 3 that I send every two weeks. We will see.

2keepandbear

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PayPal only lets me go back to 8/2016 and I ordered a Pulse Rifle before then. He’s usually great about communication but he has been quiet with me for the last few months. I email him almost every month looking for an update. Nothing since May.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
you'll probably be happy to hear that I received my order today finally, after 1 year and 1 month of wait. I'm also happy with what I received luckily. I coudnl't imagine how to deal with a complain if I wasn't happy with what I received, that would really have been too much for me.
I'm definitely not happy with the communication from Matt, dealing with that order was a nightmare and was my worst prop related experience but I'm happy that it's finally over and that Matt came through with my order despite my paypal protection gone for 7 months, I totally respect that and thank him for that.

I wish good luck for all the guys still waiting for their orders, I hope that you will also receive them and that you will also be happy with what you receive in the end.
cheers

iv the mercy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I too msg him monthly. For an update. I started dialogue back in December of 2016. I know hes working on back orders, just not sure how long that list is. I'm patient and hes always consistent with updates. 3 years is a bit.