Problems with Imperial Boots, anyone?

Yorkie Fett

Sr Member
Like the title says, anyone had problems with IB?

I’ve dealt with Imperial Boots once before- system seems very good, ordered a couple of items, and no problems.

This time, however, everything seems to have gone wrong!

Ordered on 9th March, and after waiting without any updates (my order status says still in production stage), contacted them a couple of times. First got a belated email saying we’ve upgraded to express shipping and we’ll send you a tracking #. Never got the update, contacted them again, no # update and excuse saying shipping updates are running slow.

Waited another couple of weeks and decided to open PayPal dispute, thinking this would move things along. Nope, several days later, no contact via PayPal either.

So anyone know what’s going on?

I have heard good things, but I know a few were waiting on the costumes that they are now offering which take much longer than the boot orders. If you opened a dispute then the no answer will go to your favor in the dispute if they don't answer in time.

I have heard good things, but I know a few were waiting on the costumes that they are now offering which take much longer than the boot orders. If you opened a dispute then the no answer will go to your favor in the dispute if they don't answer in time.

Yeah, dealt with them before and everything went fine.
Ordered the nice looking Hoth boots, so it would be a shame if they never happened.
In this game, everyone’s used to waiting times, which I’ve never had a problem with, unless of course contact dries up!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back