problems with fan universe creations uk

Tried contacting them numerous times and still have not received anything, not a single reply. I have provided all details to the Australian Federal Police. I'm coming up to 12 months for my BOZO Mask.... Pathetic.

I tried paypal route, no luck. If its a year old your done like toast. EVen tried credit card route, no luck. Good luck to ever one else.

I spoke with PayPal on the phone and told them the whole thing. It's a shame that only now after it has been over a year I called, but they said they will look into it and their fraud department was notified. Hopefully I'll be able to get my money back from them.

I bought a cape from fan universe creations about a year ago. I wanted it like the begins cape to go with my batman begins cape. The cape I received was for the dark knight suit so after a barrage of emails they sent me on extra material so I could get my cape modded to suit my needs. I got emails in German at the time from someone called Selene, it was not the worst experience but for sure not the best. It took a little over a month to receive my cape. The quality was awesome. I just thought I would share my experience...

I bought a cape from fan universe creations about a year ago. I wanted it like the begins cape to go with my batman begins cape. The cape I received was for the dark knight suit so after a barrage of emails they sent me on extra material so I could get my cape modded to suit my needs. I got emails in German at the time from someone called Selene, it was not the worst experience but for sure not the best. It took a little over a month to receive my cape. The quality was awesome. I just thought I would share my experience...

I personally love their cape. It was the only product I kept from them. They made it perfect for my height and the Velcro tabs work like a charm with my UD suit.

It's the only positive outcome from the transaction.

i've ordered 2 capes from than and recievde it at first time.
but i ordered 7 cowls with them in the second time but get nothing almost 1 year. they are theif + lier.[
QUOTE=TOXIC707;3503120]Does anyone have any of there batman props that they would like to get rid of?[/QUOTE]

Yup it's been over a year and still nothing. What email are you guys contacting them at ? Just curious, I always sent it to fanuniversecreations @ gmail

Yup it's been over a year and still nothing. What email are you guys contacting them at ? Just curious, I always sent it to fanuniversecreations @ gmail

I have not tryed contacting them but I just looked at my receipts from November of 2013 and found that
annacoralee@googlemail.com For the Gauntlets
ajpow@hotmail.com For the Cowl and neck armor
both of them are associated with FUC. I am not sure if that helps but I do not know what to do at this point. Any ideas on how we can get our stuff?

On etsy, there is a company called reel time replicas. They have a lot of the same items and pictures that fan universe used. They say that their stuff is slightly different? And they don't work with fan universe anymore? Maybe contacting them would help somehow?

I ask because I tried to contact them after the flimsy gauntlets they sent me fell apart after wearing them once and I had to basically threaten legal action just to get those. One ripped totally in half and the fins have all cracked. Definitely not the quality I was promised or paid for. The same was true of the cowl. Although it looked good it was basically super thin and flimsy so basically unwearable.

I'm half tempted to take their gauntets and try and make a useable pair of them by patching them up and making a fresh mold to make a solid master that I could then make some major repairs and modifications to. They'll need a hell of a lot of work to be useable and I'd basically have to make all new fins but I guess that would still be considered recasting even though these clowns ripped so many people off. It's so infuriating as they could have been such great gauntlets

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back