problems with fan universe creations uk

You CAN NOT compare UD Relics Gear to FUC gear.
UD Replica gear is functional motorcycle gear and fun to wear for Cosplay.
I fully support his company.
David knows I am a loyal customer and supporter of his company since I met him in 2009 at Fan Expo in Toronto.
Again David sorry if my post came acrossing saying otherwise.
Walt

If only FUC were as professional as UD Replicas, if I would've known I would have bought from UD Replicas instead of these thieves who has seemed to gone of the radar and have taken everyone's money.

I see that the FUC items are over on Etsy now under the seller name Iscreamcandy. They seem to still not be responding to messages.

Yeah it seems like it. I've contacted Gumtree where they tried to help me out but they told me to do the usual and call the police. Unfortunately I don't live in the UK like they do but it seems they are going from site to site trying to sell their items. I have yet to receive an answer from then since May when I placed my order in November 2013, it's really terrible I hope they get taken down.

they don't care their reputation. infamous guy and company. i ordered and payment for 7 cowls with fuc in march. get no thing and no reply until now. it's really a thief company and guy. suck!

I finally received my cowl and neck piece after a 10 month waiting period and threats to sue FUC. The cowl and neck are very thin... so thin that my cowl has already ripped. I know that Caine had the same issue but I'll let him tell his story. Mine did not rip from being put on or pulling off. I put it on this morning and participated in our local March of Dimes. When I was leaving a kid noticed a rip by my nose.
IMG_1612.JPG
My cowl stayed on the entire time. What kind of cowl rips WHILE BEING WORN? Needless to say, the urethane is TOO thin. My advice to anyone who receives this is to sell it ASAP. By the way, I received it Tuesday of this week. I wore it once yesterday to an event and had no issues. Even cleaned it last night to prep for today. So this ripped on my 2nd wear. I hope that this company goes out of business. I will NEVER be ordering from them again.

Coondog and I were messaging about this earlier today.

When I first got the cowl I loved it. I wore it for a photo shoot and it looked awesome. But the next time I attempted to put it on (right before an event! :angry) it ripped right up the back. I barely put any stress on it while putting it on (I don't have a larger than normal head, lol). It ripped like butter. No bueno.

1622633_10203797028459104_8040351104388977222_n.jpg

The material they use is too thin and has ZERO strength. Other than a meaningless display, these cowls are garbage. The company is garbage. I pray they get shut down in the VERY near future.

sorry to hear that. but at least, you recieved it. i ordered 7 cowls with him but get nothing over 7 months until now. and no communicate over 4 months. it's really a lier, cheater.
I finally received my cowl and neck piece after a 10 month waiting period and threats to sue FUC. The cowl and neck are very thin... so thin that my cowl has already ripped. I know that Caine had the same issue but I'll let him tell his story. Mine did not rip from being put on or pulling off. I put it on this morning and participated in our local March of Dimes. When I was leaving a kid noticed a rip by my nose.
View attachment 391311
My cowl stayed on the entire time. What kind of cowl rips WHILE BEING WORN? Needless to say, the urethane is TOO thin. My advice to anyone who receives this is to sell it ASAP. By the way, I received it Tuesday of this week. I wore it once yesterday to an event and had no issues. Even cleaned it last night to prep for today. So this ripped on my 2nd wear. I hope that this company goes out of business. I will NEVER be ordering from them again.

I mentioned before, Cowl and neck piece ordered and paid for December 2013. No product, no replies since April (after the 45 day dispute window) Like FUC knew what they were doing. As per Bmoore's post earlier, I decided to give going through PayPal a try.

Good news for anyone who used PayPal. I did the dispute online and the system said it was closed due to the "past 45 days". I gave PayPal a call. Once I fought through the automated voice and got to a real person, he reviewed my claim and placed me on hold for less than two minutes. When he returned to the line, my money was already back in my account, IN FULL. :D

I don't know if FUC personnel will ever see any jail time (that would be so nice) but at least I can now apply the money to another company's product.
I recommend this to any victim's that were fortunate enough to use PayPal.

may i ask how did you claim with paypal service? thanks.

I mentioned before, Cowl and neck piece ordered and paid for December 2013. No product, no replies since April (after the 45 day dispute window) Like FUC knew what they were doing. As per Bmoore's post earlier, I decided to give going through PayPal a try.

Good news for anyone who used PayPal. I did the dispute online and the system said it was closed due to the "past 45 days". I gave PayPal a call. Once I fought through the automated voice and got to a real person, he reviewed my claim and placed me on hold for less than two minutes. When he returned to the line, my money was already back in my account, IN FULL. :D

I don't know if FUC personnel will ever see any jail time (that would be so nice) but at least I can now apply the money to another company's product.
I recommend this to any victim's that were fortunate enough to use PayPal.

how did u get your refund I tried calling paypal but they never got me my money back they just told me that if enough people called in they could maybe do it.

After reading your post about talking to them (PayPal), I did the online request for refund. I called them and told the them that I heard they would refund the money if enough people complained. That's when they put me on hold and put the money back in my account. It was extremely painless. They told me they could not go into detail on why I was able to get the instant credit. I believe that there is some type of on going investigation with them and FUC. I guess they were able to pull the money out of FUC's reserve seller's account. But like I said, they didn't elaborate.

I don't know what the time span is from when you called, but try them again. Apparently enough people have complained now.

I know that I will never do an online transaction without PayPal from now on.

Holy unexpected gauntlets Batman!!!!!!! After 14 months my gauntlets have actually arrived, I have to say I had completely given up hope and was sure I had been ripped off but low and behold they arrived in the post a couple of days ago. I had heard nothing from them since Feb and sent them quite an angry email about 4 weeks ago and actually got a reply. I cincerely hope they manage to catch up with their back log of orders and get every one who's still waiting sorted.

Holy unexpected gauntlets Batman!!!!!!! After 14 months my gauntlets have actually arrived, I have to say I had completely given up hope and was sure I had been ripped off but low and behold they arrived in the post a couple of days ago. I had heard nothing from them since Feb and sent them quite an angry email about 4 weeks ago and actually got a reply. I cincerely hope they manage to catch up with their back log of orders and get every one who's still waiting sorted.
Post some pics of them

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back