problems with fan universe creations uk

Well after more legal action threats, I actually got this today:

apologies for the further delay in shipping your order, I just received confirmation from our courier parcel2go that your order is scheduled to be forwarded to Air City Post tomorrow from where it will be shipped to the USA via Fedex.
Your tracking number is XXX2129XX186 and you will be able to track your order here:
https://www.parcel2go.com/tracking/p2g212XXX

Apologies for the further delay and for the long wait in general.
As they are hand made custom made items and due to the backlog that had been caused by one of our previous members of staff we had been faced with a lot of complications completing your order therefor we are happy to say that your order is now complete and awaiting collection by Hermes.

I can send you a picture of your items in or next to your box with the label attached, as soon as I get back to the studio as I am currently working on film location until tonight.

Thank you again for your purchase and your patience.

Kind regards,
Sarah

I won't believe it until I check the tracking again tomorrow to see if it actually on it's way or not. I am also not going to believe they are sending me pictures, either. I also find it interesting they are doing so many "film location" projects (that Peter dude said they were recently at Pinewood Studios, which I do NOT believe).

Whatever the case, I'll post another update here as soon as there are any further developments.

I have been sending threatening emails like that for 3 months and havn't gotten any responses. I don't what what to do anymore I have been sending them messages on facebook and thru emails no response to anything what so ever so I don't know how you guys are even getting responses and I ordered my gauntlets in sept.

I have been sending threatening emails like that for 3 months and havn't gotten any responses. I don't what what to do anymore I have been sending them messages on facebook and thru emails no response to anything what so ever so I don't know how you guys are even getting responses and I ordered my gauntlets in sept.

That's awful. I suggest telling them you are moving forward with a lawsuit and that your attorney will be contacting them this week. Put some fire under them.

Well, I checked my tracking and the shipping has been pushed back a day. It was supposed to go out today, but now it's going out tomorrow. Just more delays...and more excuses. If it doesn't go out tomorrow, they're going to get another nasty email from me...and my attorney. They need to learn that communication and product delivery are key when crafting props and you have outstanding orders.

I sent them about 3 emails saying I'm pursing legal action and that my lawyer will be speaking with them shortly and they literally didn't answer any of them. I basically told them I will sue them for fraud and they can't even respond back to me it's ridiculous.

I sent them about 3 emails saying I'm pursing legal action and that my lawyer will be speaking with them shortly and they literally didn't answer any of them. I basically told them I will sue them for fraud and they can't even respond back to me it's ridiculous.

Man, I'm sorry. That is indeed ludicrous. I don't see why they won't take threats of legal action seriously.

And wow...my items actually shipped. They even sent me a follow up email saying my tracking was updated. They should be arriving by Aug. 14....I'll post here again when they arrive.

To all of you who are still waiting, I am very sorry. All I can say is do what I did and hope they respond.

Reason they aren't jumping to claims you will take legal action is because your not in the UK and its a matter for the police to deal with. Someone did have there address and phone number your best bet is find out the local police station there and give them a call or email .
we all know this is all BS coming from them it's the same person still taking orders it's not a legit company that they could sell for a start and who buys a small bussnies run from a house of several items that would be cheaper to just get someone to make for you to start your own up

They are checking in and reading this thread they would be stupid if they didn't.
Anyone wants help as I'm based in UK PM me

I was really hoping to see more orders come through by now being delivered to fuc's customers.

Has anyone found a way to make the fuc gauntlets work with the UD suit? It looks like the fuc wrist is too small to close over the UD jacket sleeve.

I was really hoping to see more orders come through by now being delivered to fuc's customers.

Has anyone found a way to make the fuc gauntlets work with the UD suit? It looks like the fuc wrist is too small to close over the UD jacket sleeve.

I'll check when I get them next week (should be arriving on the 14th). I have the UD Begins suit, so it should be a similar fit....I am going to be LIVID if I can't get it to work. However, it technically should work just fine.

I have a big problem with Fan universe creations too. I have paid them 130 GBP for Batman 1:1 mask with neck armor and stand up. After 1 year since I have paid them. I haven't received anything from them, except mails from them how they are working on my order, that I will receive order within 2 weeks, within 1 week, that it is ready to ship and other bull****s that are completely false. In other cases they ignore me completely. After 3 months since I have paid them, this Selene person has offered me a free Joker mask for my waiting. It is so long that I can't even deal with ebay about this. Another bad thing for me, is that I am from Czech Republic - Prague. I don't know how to deal this with lawyer. They are regular cheaters and con man. This is normal fraud for people like us who loves comic book movies. They have rob me, as they did this to many people. I am asking you guys if you could give me some advice what to do ? If there is someone from UK who will take legal joint action against them, and would be so nice to help me. I can give you all the evidences including payment and our e-mails. It would help to us all. I hope this company will go down eventually and all the costumers will get their refunds.

I have a big problem with Fan universe creations too. I have paid them 130 GBP for Batman 1:1 mask with neck armor and stand up. After 1 year since I have paid them. I haven't received anything from them, except mails from them how they are working on my order, that I will receive order within 2 weeks, within 1 week, that it is ready to ship and other bull****s that are completely false. In other cases they ignore me completely. After 3 months since I have paid them, this Selene person has offered me a free Joker mask for my waiting. It is so long that I can't even deal with ebay about this. Another bad thing for me, is that I am from Czech Republic - Prague. I don't know how to deal this with lawyer. They are regular cheaters and con man. This is normal fraud for people like us who loves comic book movies. They have rob me, as they did this to many people. I am asking you guys if you could give me some advice what to do ? If there is someone from UK who will take legal joint action against them, and would be so nice to help me. I can give you all the evidences including payment and our e-mails. It would help to us all. I hope this company will go down eventually and all the costumers will get their refunds.
Yeah man I'm going through the same exact thing except I'm from the US. I contacted PayPal and tried to file a claim against them but PayPal couldn't do anything since it has been over 60 days since the transaction. It's a bit ridiculous that PayPal wouldn't look into this since there are literally thieves taking people's money left and right. I haven't gotten a refund yet I'm going to try and contact my card provider, if you paid by credit card I recommend you try and do so too.

Thank you for very much for answer man. We all should unite against them, but we need help from someone from UK who is as angry as we are and can deal with them there withs their legal action. And about your advice with credit card provider, here in Czech Republic no one will help me with this thing, especially when it is so long ago :(, As i heard from my friend that is lawyer I would have to contact some international lawyer agency or something like that and It would be very complicated and also very expensive :( You bought it in last 60 days, I bought it a year ago :facepalm You wont get anything from these people unfortunately :(:devil:confused

What I don't get is why my threats of a lawsuit worked, and other people's haven't? I feel especially bad for you, Tweekknight because it's been a full year. I thought I was one of the last ones at nine months...but then again I hear about others that waited only 3 months...and a plethora of peeps who are stuck in the middle.

I have some friends in the U.K who are legitimate and honest prop makers, and may be able to give advice on this. I'll write them shortly and see what they say.

My items should arrive on Thursday. :behave

I have talked in length to paypal and they say that everyone who ordered thru them needs to make a complaint, to their fraud dept. call in and open a case and if enough people do it they can review there entire account and we would be able to get refunds thru paypal even though its passed the 45 days, they would take the money from the FUC bank account linked to their paypal account.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been able to get a name as well Anna Klepper is the name on the paypal account I believe she is out of Lewyck Scotland I have started the process of contact the local police dept to bring charges.

What I don't get is why my threats of a lawsuit worked, and other people's haven't? I feel especially bad for you, Tweekknight because it's been a full year. I thought I was one of the last ones at nine months...but then again I hear about others that waited only 3 months...and a plethora of peeps who are stuck in the middle.

I have some friends in the U.K who are legitimate and honest prop makers, and may be able to give advice on this. I'll write them shortly and see what they say.

Last edited:
I have talked in length to paypal and they say that everyone who ordered thru them needs to make a complaint, to their fraud dept. call in and open a case and if enough people do it they can review there entire account and we would be able to get refunds thru paypal even though its passed the 45 days, they would take the money from the FUC bank account linked to their paypal account.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been able to get a name as well Anna Klepper is the name on the paypal account I believe she is out of Lewyck Scotland I have started the process of contact the local police dept to bring charges.
So we call PayPal and make a complaint through them? And when I purchased my item the PayPal account was in the name of Andrew Pow aka the "CEO" of Fan Universe. If you remember he made a music video not to long ago which got a couple million hits on Youtube..yeah that's where our money went

That's what they told me make a complaint and report the company fan universe creations to the fraud dept and I'f enough people do it they can do a review on the whole account including past transactions.
Did anyone keep the return address label from anything they got then I can figure out what local police dept to call and press charges

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back