Question Problem connecting to therpf.com?

Infinity

Anyone else having problems with the site? It will come up and I can read a thread or two and then I get a browser connect error. If I wait awhile and try again it will work for a bit and then start the cycle all over. All other websites are working fine on my end.

EDIT: Well, according to Down or just me? (Beta) it's up when I can't connect. So I guess it's something on my end, just seems odd as this is the only site I am having problems connecting to.

Last edited:
I've been having the same issue yesterday and today.

Other sites are working fine, it is also occurring whether I'm getting on at home or at work (different city and provider).

Glad to know its not just me. Thanks for the link bootlegger, I didn't see that post (probably because I was looking under site announcements and not off-topic) and I am sure that is related to the issues we are having as this is the type of behavior a site would experience with a dos attack.

Guys, we are still currently under attack. We are doing our best to fight it, but it is inconsistent at best right now.

Didn't get any response at all to my last post about this on another topic. This is still am issue here in Edmonton neither Kevin or I can open the site off and on for the last 2 days. Today not at all. Any help I'm that, since it seems quit a few do not have any issues at all.

Today is the absolute worst. I haven't been able to get into the site all day, and even when I did it lacked the black background and I couldn't go anywhere else. Here's hoping whatever is happening is resolved without losing the site.

Whoever is working to keep this place up and running during all this nonsense deserves a medal.

That would primarily be Phil, our server admin. I know it is very frustrating for us, and we just want Phil to "fix it" but he is working incredibly hard on this... even worked on the first attack while he was on vacation, just to get us up and going.

TheRPF.com Down???

I have been trying to access the RPF site since Wednesday. Does anyone know if ther are technical problems or is there a pissed off hacker out there causing problems?
I have tried on various computer, deleted my cache, etc. this is the first access since wednesday.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back