Pro wrestler Costume ideas/help

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, every year we oder the wwe ppv The Royal Rumble...we turned it into a drinking game, which is a blast!
This year someone made a suggestion that we all dress up like wrestlers...past/ present...whatever.

I was thinking Ric Flair.
We are going cheap and easy. Here's what I need.

A full body muscle suit...cheap, foam, latex whatever.
A robe, (bath robe will do) But I want one with the oversized sleeves
Blonde/platinum mens wig

Plan on having the wife bedazzle:lol the robe...and add feathered boas.
I have till Jan 29th any help finding cheap items would be appreciated.
I just think it would be funny to wear a muscle suit with the underwear over it .

Mike

but he isnt muscular like hogan savage warrior cena hhh hes has always been know as flabby flair he even admits it in his book he just isnt a muscular person

This is no help...
I dont want to phone it in...

Looking for info on a good wig, starter robe, ect.

I did however find this tarzan costume as a start, pretty cheap too.

The reason I wanted a muscle suit was because I am not going to a party in nothing but a pair of red trunks.

Great idea, Flair is my favorite all time. I did this for Halloween 1997.

I bought red sequin material and a robe pattern from a fabric shop. Then found a seamstress to take the pattern to and make the robe. Then I bought different size silver sequin material that were on rolls and cut them into pieces and fabric glued them (took forever lol) in designs on the robe.

Of course, I laid out and glued "Nature Boy" on the back of the robe using a larger size sequin. The fabric shop also feather boa's that kind of tied it together.

The blond wig was from a store and they sell much better wigs now. I just wore red shorts and had black high top shoes for the rest. Homemade title belt also.

The one thing that really completed it was the sunglasses. I found a pair that had that faded look at the bottom of the lenses.

This was a long time ago with limited resources so you can really do it up now.

We went to a party and I my wife go in before me and the 2001 Thus Spoke Zarathustra music so I could make a grand entrance.
Best thing was my friend who was having the party was dressed (I didn't know) as Macho Man. Lol
I'll try to post pics, have fun

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back