Want to Buy Printing on Metal service needed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all,

I'm looking to have two round metal pieces printed. They are roughly the size of a 50 cent piece and about half the thickness. I believe they are zinc or steel. The plan is to get actual pieces printed on instead of trying to match The dimensions. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Updated the title to fit my needs. I thought I needed metal engraved but I just need it printed on

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know it's not exactly what you're asking for, but we can 3D print in a stainless steel material and finish it in post-production to bring out the metal. It might be less expensive and you can design the product to look any way you want.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know it's not exactly what you're asking for, but we can 3D print in a stainless steel material and finish it in post-production to bring out the metal. It might be less expensive and you can design the product to look any way you want.
The pieces are end caps on a Olympic weightlifting bar so I dont know if that would work. Also that sounds really expensive, but thanks for the offer!

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sure thing! Sounds like an fun project! The material is actually less expensive than it sounds. Depending on the size and weight of the end caps you need, the material is $0.44/gram.